Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Toya H.
I was hooked on chipotle after the first time I had it. The people are always nice. It's a good price. I can usually eat twice from a burrito bowl unless I'm just starving or wanting to be greedy. But sometimes it's so good that I just can't stop. Lol. I hooked my mom up with Chipotle. The listeria scare kind of pulled me away from them though. Just recently started going back.
Ashly K.
Van nuys, CA
Although, if you get a Burrito, you JUST get the Burrito, but it's definitely worth the price.
The burritos are super filling, and they make sure to stuff them with whatever you like!!
The only bad thing I can say is, they should cover their ingredients while they're not in use because bugs can get in them .-.
If I received anything Chipotle related from influenster, I would definitely be back to answer questions and give more reviews!!
Barbara B.
Jackson Heights, NY
Chipotle is my life! The food is always great and tastes amazing. They are constantly chopping up food so you can clearly see that everything is fresh. The kitchens are usually open for the customers to see through as well so that you can see whats going on. It might be a little pricey but it is worth every penny!
Whitney B.
Charlotte, NC
Chipotle recently put a new location in my area, so this was one of the first times I've been there. The price to me is quite reasonable. Everything, burrito, bowl etc. is about $6.70 or less. If you want to add Guacamole to a meal its $1.80 and if you want Guacamole w/Chips its $2.95. I thought this was kind of pricey, but considering they make their Guac fresh every day, I guess it’s worth it. I love the texture and taste of the rice, the tender steak and spicy corn. It’s a delicious, quick and affordable meal.
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
Always been a favorite place of mine to go eat. The food is fresh and kind of healthy for being a fastish food type of place. The vegetarian burrito was my favorite till they introduced the sofritas! Finally, an actual vegetarian option that doesn't involve omitting the protein! Yay! The sofritas is good even if you are a meat lover, it's spicy, the texture is meaty and hearty. And who doesn't love the chipotle guac and crack chips. Yum!
Weimarlyn M.
Waipahu, HI
I am born and raised in Hawaii and so when I finally had the chance to go to a Chipotle (because all I hear is people talking about this place) I told myself that I should try it. When I did go, it was new and different for me. I am not really a fan of mexican places so I did not really enjoy the unique flavors in the food. I'm not sure if I chose the wrong food to eat, but I'll probably give it another chance when I go back to the mainland.
Alisa K.
College Park, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Generally get the same order every time I go there and I have not gotten sick of it yet. Great this about Chipotle is you go down the line choosing what you want to put in your bowl/burrito so your food is made super quick! I get a bowl and I get so much food in it that I always have leftovers for the next meal which I love
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
I'm surprised anyone could rate Chipotle lower than an "A"! I think that their food is delicious and there are so many options! The portions are so big that I usually only eat half of my burrito or burrito bowl at a time, so then it doesn't seem very expensive when I get two meals out of one burrito. The burritos are surprisingly high in fat and calories given that everything they put on it seems "healthy" but again, dividing it into too meals helps spread out the calorie intake too. My favorite is a chicken burrito bowl!
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
"Food with Integrity" is Chipotle's motto and they stick to it. Their food is hormone and antibiotic free. They try to be very green and organic. Their meat is cage and factory free as well, so it is very ethical. The natural and fresh ingredients pay off because the food is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Don't eat meat? Not to worry, Chipotle offers vegetarian choices as well.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
Chipotle definitely isn't a regular for me, but on Halloween this year, burritos were $2 if you came in costume. On top of that, if you entered their costume contest online, they sent you a coupon for BOGO burritos. My boyfriend and I came dressed as Bert and Mary Poppins, and we got the carnitas. Chipotle has huge portions and huge flavor. I ate half of my burrito there and had the other half for lunch the next day. It even tastes good cold!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?