Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shengqi X.
Alameda, ca
Chipotle is seriously one of the best and healthiest chain restaurants. They have good quality food with very affordable pricing. I love how they offer you so many choices to put into your own burrito. You can totally customize it to your own liking!! The best part is of course the taste! All those quality ingredients combine to give a very delicious piece. I would highly recommend anyone who haven't been to chipotle before to go!! you will not regret it!
Angelica M.
I love Chipotle so much this is a mist have at least once every other week . Soon as you walk into a Chipotle its like a freah breath of ahhhh :) the smell is incredible the taste is beyond this world. The carnita everything is so fresh i never had any problems with my order or anything else . Chipotle is my addiction i half to admit. All the great flavors textures and omg its just so gooood. I would definitely slap a hand trying to touch my Chipotle haha
Robyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
As someone who used to work at chipotle, I can tell you they are the most amazing corporation in the world. And I'm sure not a lot of people can say that after working somewhere. Along with providing the freshest ingredients, they are AMAZING to their employees. Feed us on our breaks, and completely provide our work uniforms. There is so much room for growth in this company, so much opportunity. Along with providing the most amazing Mexican food possibke.
JoAnna F.
Lincoln, NE
I love the convenience of this restaurant, however, sometimes I don't feel as if the ingredients are as fresh as they are talked up to be. I have found bones in the meat one too many times and have been turned off to the idea of it completely. But, I like that vegetarian bowls come with a free side of guacamole. Thats killer.
Kim S.
San Jacinto, Ca
I actually prefer Qdoba and I think you get more for your money but it was still good and I would eat there again. They charged me more to get steak which most places do but I wasn't expecting it. When you are doing a buffet style fast food place I would expect it all to be the same like Qdoba is. I don't get rice or anything extra. I get steak and cheese but I'm paying an outrageous amount for it. I know that is my fault I'm picky but still its a turn off.
Hayley P.
Leesburg, FL
Has great Mexican food and I love that it is quick and tasty. It is popular so I suggest getting to it early before the lunch rush but definitely a spot to go see and try.
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY
My very first visit to Chipotle was terrible. I ordered a buritto with all the fix-ins, very tasty. What happened next was disgusting! Take a bite and low and behold there was a long, black piece of hair in my burrito! To make matters worse, I gave Chipotle a second chance (which I should not have done). During my second visit I again found a hair in my salad! The establishment did refund my purchases both times but how does this happen? Shouldn't employees have their hair pulled back? Beware when you visit this restaurant!
Erin W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I'm a Chipotle addict. And it's getting worse. I dream about their steak burrito bowls.

I like that the staff will be more than willing to customize your meal without question. It's quick, and one of the healthier "fast" food options. Or can be depending on how you customize it. I usually get two meals out of a burrito bowl (It makes sense, the one I make is about 600 Cal). I also have a friend that works at a Chipotle and I like that he tells me most of the food is prepped in-house (as in, they cut the vegetables to make the salsa, they season the meat etc). I could definitely eat it every day, but I won't....I don't think I could handle the sodium. And that's the only problem I have with them.
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
I love going to chipotle for their steak burritos, and i really enjoy that you get to pick and choose what goes in and watch them make it. Not to mention their prices aren't horrible for the quality.
as for the negative reviews,
every body has a bad day, if you had a bad experience you might want to try them twice,ive had burritos that are sub par and ones that were AMAZING, also ive never had to sit at a table with strangers so some of you went to a weird chipotle, but they do get REALLY busy.i still recommend them, just sayin'
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Chipotle does a really good job of bashing American agriculture. If consumers would do a little research at their land grant universities (the places that do all the agriculturally related research) they would learn that a lot of what Chipotle (and Panera) do is hype up non-proven claims that uneducated consumers just assume is amazing. It's terrifying to see that popular food companies can actually harm the sources of that food (farmers are not the enemy people).
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?