Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Chipotle does a really good job of bashing American agriculture. If consumers would do a little research at their land grant universities (the places that do all the agriculturally related research) they would learn that a lot of what Chipotle (and Panera) do is hype up non-proven claims that uneducated consumers just assume is amazing. It's terrifying to see that popular food companies can actually harm the sources of that food (farmers are not the enemy people).
Angelica M.
I love Chipotle so much this is a mist have at least once every other week . Soon as you walk into a Chipotle its like a freah breath of ahhhh :) the smell is incredible the taste is beyond this world. The carnita everything is so fresh i never had any problems with my order or anything else . Chipotle is my addiction i half to admit. All the great flavors textures and omg its just so gooood. I would definitely slap a hand trying to touch my Chipotle haha
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY
My very first visit to Chipotle was terrible. I ordered a buritto with all the fix-ins, very tasty. What happened next was disgusting! Take a bite and low and behold there was a long, black piece of hair in my burrito! To make matters worse, I gave Chipotle a second chance (which I should not have done). During my second visit I again found a hair in my salad! The establishment did refund my purchases both times but how does this happen? Shouldn't employees have their hair pulled back? Beware when you visit this restaurant!
Hayley P.
Leesburg, FL
Has great Mexican food and I love that it is quick and tasty. It is popular so I suggest getting to it early before the lunch rush but definitely a spot to go see and try.
Shengqi X.
Alameda, ca
Chipotle is seriously one of the best and healthiest chain restaurants. They have good quality food with very affordable pricing. I love how they offer you so many choices to put into your own burrito. You can totally customize it to your own liking!! The best part is of course the taste! All those quality ingredients combine to give a very delicious piece. I would highly recommend anyone who haven't been to chipotle before to go!! you will not regret it!
JoAnna F.
Lincoln, NE
I love the convenience of this restaurant, however, sometimes I don't feel as if the ingredients are as fresh as they are talked up to be. I have found bones in the meat one too many times and have been turned off to the idea of it completely. But, I like that vegetarian bowls come with a free side of guacamole. Thats killer.
Caitlin S.
Fort Washington, PA
I like Chipotle because I can order something relatively healthy, and it's filling. If you skip the cheese and sour cream and stick to lean protein, veggies, and a little guacamole for some healthy fats you can get a decently macro balanced meal on the run. Another reason I like Chipotle is because my boyfriend's super picky 7 year old will eat there! Yup, it's surprising that a kid who won't eat food that touches or basically anything besides chicken fingers and french fries will eat guacamole, chicken, rice, and beans...
Erika L.
I absolutely love Chipotle. I tend to get the chicken salad all the time with white rice, lettuce and cheese. Everything about chipotle is great and has a great flavor. The taste of the food is to die for. I really enjoy the dressing. The chips are great as well. writing this review makes me want to go get some right now.

Only downside to chipotle is the price, but I treat myself to Chipotle every now and then so it doesn't stop me from eating there.
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
I love Chipotle. Being able to customize a meal is great. They are also gluten-free friendly. Just ask that they change gloves for your meal, and stick to the burrito bowl or crispy tacos. My favorite bowl consists of brown rice, pinto beans, fajita vegetables, carnitas, tomato salsa, corn salsa, sour cream, and lettuce. YUM!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I was pretty into this place for awhile but I have to say that my judgement got clouded once everything came out in the news and I haven't been back since. I know there might be an issue anymore but in my mind, there image is tarnished and I really no longer want to eat there or even go in their establishment. I always thought they were kind of overpriced anyways.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill