Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Dania S.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an great place to find fresh prepared meals, and is simple as 1-2-3. The price is worth how much food you get in the bowl they give too you. My favorite item on their meal is chicken with cilantro-lime brown rice and to top that off with sour cream, roasted chili corn salsa, lettuce, and a hint of cheese.
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
The quality of food is undeniable! The portions are enormous! However, it better be with the prices! I treated my mom. Just her & I ate 2 salad bowls no drinks. Came out to $20! My biggest issue with chipotle's is that some of the meats have stronger kicks than others & there is no clue which. The employees say "it's not spicy". I had a burrito that I couldn't even finish bc the meat was too spicy & I have GERD. I like the place but I like my esophagus more.
Laura L.
Generally, I really like Chipotle. It is high quality fast food that isn't terrible for you. It is a pretty inexpensive lunch or dinner option. They also usually have perks once in a while, like a free burrito or chips. The only issue I have is that there isn't a ton of varied ingredients to choose from. I'd like some more options.
Ashleigh S.
Upland, CA
I would eat Chipotle all the time if i could, this food is AMAZING. its somewhat busy most of the time but that just goes to show how good the food probably is, i have never had a problem from chipotle and i have been eating there for years, for fast the the food is a little pricey but DEFINATLY worth a little extra money. And and extra bonus is that its probably one of the most healthy and fresh fast food you could get. Its absolutely amazing and i will be eating here for years and years to come. if you haven't tried Chipotle TRY IT NOW!!!
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
Chipotle...more like ChipotBAE. QUALITY is the best way to describe this restaurant. The food is always fresh and the speed of service is on point at any restaurant I go. Burritos or burrito bowls are my usual. The only thing I would say that could change is adding Dr. Pepper to the soda fountain line up. Mr. Pibb just doesn't cut it.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
My obsession lately. It is so yummy and the food just tastes so fresh. I always get the burrito bowl because if I don't finish I can always bring the rest home and finish it later! For everyone's first time it can be a little overwhelming- so what I get brown rice, chicken, black beans, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce, you should try it out! Don't forget the chips! ūüėč
Priscilla D.
The chips and guacamole are amazing although pricey. I have gotten the burrito about 2-3 times. It's very good and filling! I've tried the salad which has great dressing. My go to item is the chicken bowl. I love being able to add what I want in my bowl. Lately, I have not been liking the chicken. I wish they cut the chicken into thinner pieces. I get grossed out at times when it's very chewy and thick.
Andra B.
Chipotle definitely deserves its bragging rights. They only use high-quality meats and vegetables, and there are tons of options. However, you have to be really careful about what you order. A steak burrito may cost you well over 1500 calories. It's best to stick with tacos, or a burrito bowl and stay away from things like tons of rice, cheese, or sour cream. Many locations now offer brown rice which is a far better option if you want to get your grains!
Kristen S.
West Columbia, SC
Chipotle is a great Tex-Mex place to have when you are on the go. Love their online ordering feature that lets me choose the time for pick up to fit my schedule. I always get the chicken bowls and for the most part the are consistent with the order. Only once did I have a bad experience but customer service took the time to make it right! I also really enjoy the fact that they have seasonal games to win coupons! Great job Chipotle!
Angelica M.
I love Chipotle so much this is a mist have at least once every other week . Soon as you walk into a Chipotle its like a freah breath of ahhhh :) the smell is incredible the taste is beyond this world. The carnita everything is so fresh i never had any problems with my order or anything else . Chipotle is my addiction i half to admit. All the great flavors textures and omg its just so gooood. I would definitely slap a hand trying to touch my Chipotle haha
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill