Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lori-Ann d.
Edison , NJ
These 3 things can easily explain and make going to Chipotle worth your while. You get soooo much food for the amount of money you are spending it is insane. I usually get a salad and there are leftovers for the next day. The food is super tasty. They have a good variety of meats and vegetables as well as sauces ranging from really hot to mild. As someone who is on a weight loss plan the amount of healthy food you find here is INSANE! The only thing I avoid there is the chips and guacamole and the salad dressing everything else is SPOT ON!
Dionne L.
Belleville, NJ
Great place to eat! Alternative to greasy fast food. Always fresh. You know exactly what you are eating because you get to pick! P.S. don't be afraid to ask if you want something. I get a salad with lettuce and chicken and then ask for an avocado on the side. I get to cut it up and add what I want to my yummy salad!! The ingredients are fresh and moist enough that you don't need to add dressing so you get to save calories! Even more awesome, ask for a cup for water. It is free and you can add lemons that they have ready at the drink station!!
Eleanor R.
Powhatan, VA
My family are huge fans of Chipotle! I love that we can eat out & still eat healthy. Their cilantro lime brown rice is delicious. I usually double up the chicken in my burrito bowl which allows me to stretch the meal into two! Their chips are perfection too! My girls love their cheese quesadilla meals and I love that they have organic drink options for them. Definitely our go-to eat out location.
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
I recently ate a Chipotle burrito for the first time and I was very pleasantly surprised. I was expecting the usual dreary fast food but it was very tasty and didn't seem as unhealthy as many other fast foods. The portion was also more than enough and left me with a snack for later in the day. I would definitely eat there again and would prefer this to many of the other fast food options!
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I love Chipotle. I go.. probably once every two weeks, but I could eat it every day. They have all natural ingredients, and although they don't have extensive options like Moes, they have simple, delicious ingredients that don't need to be smothered in queso or chipotle ranch sauce. I always get a burrito bowl (I crave the tortilla, but I don't need the extra calories) with chicken, black beans, brown rice, medium salsa, a little cheese, corn, and a lot of lettuce. My mouth is watering as I type this. Please, if you have never been, go to Chipotle!! Especially if you've been to Moes, Chipotle absolutely dominates.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
At first I wasn't sure what all the hype about chipotle was. I thought the burritos were just okay. Once I switched over to ordering the bowls however now I enjoy it much more. I have found that the bowls are better for me because it isn't 90% tortilla and 10% stuff. I recommend trying the bowl next time to anyone who enjoys chipotle!
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
LOVE CHIPOTLE! One of the very few fast food places i can eat at where i wont have to worry too much about being unhealthy. if you are getting a bowl, you can get a tortilla on the side and you can get all the "free" things added on other than guac obviously and then the price is really reasonable. would def recommend this to everyone!
Paula G.
Fave Place right now. A really good soy/ chicken salad bowl always makes my Friday really good. I like that they serve gently, and you don't get out of that place feeling empty at all. Chipotle carries a non GMO food which makes it ever better, and happy to come back. If you're visiting the States, I really really recommend it!
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
The quality of food is undeniable! The portions are enormous! However, it better be with the prices! I treated my mom. Just her & I ate 2 salad bowls no drinks. Came out to $20! My biggest issue with chipotle's is that some of the meats have stronger kicks than others & there is no clue which. The employees say "it's not spicy". I had a burrito that I couldn't even finish bc the meat was too spicy & I have GERD. I like the place but I like my esophagus more.
Laura L.
Generally, I really like Chipotle. It is high quality fast food that isn't terrible for you. It is a pretty inexpensive lunch or dinner option. They also usually have perks once in a while, like a free burrito or chips. The only issue I have is that there isn't a ton of varied ingredients to choose from. I'd like some more options.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill