Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Laura R.
How I love you burrito, let me count the ways. You tempt me with your smells wafting underneath my nose. Shredded beef hits me first, followed by tasty grilled vegetables. Freshly made rice seasoned with cilantro and lime taunts me, telling me eat me. Salsas resplendent in color and taste. Shredded cheese that melts into the burrito. Oh stop me before I bite into the foil. Me so hungry. Wait, did you get the guacamole? Delicious, with wait for it, cilantro, lime, and red onion giving you that perfect crisp bite. What are you waiting for? Go dig in.
Katherine F.
Nashville, TN
Not impressed. From all the hype I've seen online and heard, I thought this place was going to be really good, but no. The food was bland in flavor and a little cold. I had a bowl and my boyfriend had a burrito, neither of us enjoyed what we got. And almost $3 for extra guacamole is ridiculous, it isn't that good. Taco Bell has more flavor than Chipotle. A few things I liked about Chipotle is that their food is non-GMO and they serve alcohol. Will not be going back.
Kimberly S.
I am in LOVE with Chipotle! I think that the variety that Chipotle has makes it the perfect burrito place. It also has bowls, taco's, quesadillas, etc. I think the price is also good fro the size. A lot of people think the portion sizes are a con but I think otherwise. The size is great for the price. I usually finish my entire burrito, but that because I am a foodie! Lol but yes, i think that Chipotle is an amazing local chain that has great food and great service.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Omg I love Chipotle, Chipotle is my life!!! I could eat everyday at Chipotle and never get bored. I am faithful to my chicken bowl with chips and guac. I love the flavor of everything and the fact of eating tasty fast food that is healthier than many of their competitors. Totally recommend Chipotle, if you don't like it you're not in
Charro C.
Defiance, OH
Chipotle is one of my favorite restaurants. Their food and recipes are so simple and fresh. Reminds me of authentic Mexican flavors and not just food taken out of cans or frozen. They let you literally create your own bowl or burrito with as much or as little as you want. I have tried all the different meats and honestly can not pick a favorite - they are all delicious. The salsas are fresh and the guacamole 2nd to none. I can usually get 2 meals out of one bowl.
Mai T.
I love Mexican food. I usually the the burrito bowl and sometimes the burrito. I get everything except beans. I like it spicy. Chipotle is awesome they always have fresh lettuce and meet. Almost less than $8 for a bowl/burrito. Pretty worth it because it will fill you up. And I love how you can take it to go. Because they have lids for cover.
Michelle T.
Let me preface this review by saying that I loooove chipotle. I love their food, the taste and their models. The reason why I rated it so low is because I have gotten severe food poisoning on two separate occasions after consuming a burrito bowl. It is so disappointing because I really do love it but their workers can't maintain this food properly. I wish things would change but sever stomach cramping and puking is just not worth it. I will probably never try it again.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
love the fresh and healthy ingredients and choices . the serving sizes are huge. my favorite item is the beef bowls . I only wish they had a more liquid salsa instead of just pico de galla. I hate the buffet style line because sometimes you get the scrapings whe you really want to get the fresh stuff but they wont let you wait
Cora V.
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm always so torn on how I feel about chipotle.

On the one hand, it serves a solid burrito: big enough for two meals, or one meal and a late night post-bar snack. I never leave unsatisfied and the consistency is spot on.

The challenge comes in here; your local taco truck (yes, taco truck) will 9 times out of 10 have a burrito far superior and far cheaper. While the consistency may not be there, it's hard to argue with the taco truck.

So where do I stand? If in between a Chipotle and an unknown taco truck, I'd choose taco truck every time.
Samantha A.
Osceola, IA
Where do I start ? The first time I went to chipotle , I fell in love . The food is so amazing . they also give you the right amount of food , and don't worry about wasting food because YOU will want to finish everything . Food is so delicious , and a great price . Usually me and my fiancé get the burrito or bowl and two drinks for 18$ or so . It really is worth the price , and for some reason all chipotles are always so far , so once you go .. its worth the while .
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill