Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Courtney N.
Palatine, IL
Chipotle is a great place to go if you're looking for something fresh but you don't want to cook. They good is always fresh and quite tasty. I think you get more bang for your buck if you get a burrito bowl.
Issela P.
North Baldwin, NY
I started going to Chipotle when I lived across the street from one my sophomore year in college. I have to say - I still go back because it is SO DELICIOUS. I cannot exaggerate that enough. I'm sure everyone else reviewing this generally agrees that it is hard to find a Chipotle meal that doesn't taste, well, delicious and fresh. That said - and I'm not sure if this is just in NYC as we overprice everything - I have to give Qdoba points in the vegetarian options. When I've ordered the vegetarian at Chipotle, I still have to pay extra for the guac - about $2.50 extra, whereas with Qdoba it is included since you aren't getting any meat. I will keep going back when I want something with their amazing chicken, but otherwise I head to Qdoba.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Chipotle is always so tasty and delicious! Their toppings/fixings are plentiful, but sometimes their portions can be too little. Here's a tip - always ask for a little extra and they will give it to you. I am disappointed that it costs extra to add guacamole and there is still no queso! Their chips are usually great when cooked and salted enough!
Evonne C.
I love love love Chipotle! Not only is it a healthy alternative to fast food, but it tastes delicious! And yes, I know it's $1.90 for guac! Yes please! :D The only complaint I have would be customer service. Depending on location, some are super nice and friendly, others, not so much.. Also I've noticed (again, depending on location) some give you really little meat, lettuce, salsa, etc., but some really hook it up.. just wish it was a little more consistent with their portions =/
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
My all time favorite is the chicken bowl with all the trimming and our course brown rice and extra guacamole. Ive recently been really disappointed with this food chain because of all the chaos they have going on with the E Coli virus in there food . I really hope they can get things under control on there end because i really liked there food.
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to hate this place. Cilantro freakin' everywhere. Unfortunatley I hate cilantro...not just cuz of it's strong taste...but too much makes me ill. In fact, a lot of people can't handle cilantro or are allergic to it! I asked if they made rice and guac without cilantro for those with dietary restrictions....and they acted like I asked if they could move the moon. I find it odd that a place where you can put whatever you want on a salad, taco, burrito, bowl, etc, doesn't make a non-cilantro version for people who can't eat it. But I love their vinaigrette!
Brittany C.
I love chipotle I eat it as much as I can!!! The long extensive line stinks but it's always worth the wait. I love the friendly people and how they get to you and know your name or at least for me. I've had some good experiences and some bad experiences. Bad wise , I've dealt with staff not listening to what I personally want on my burrito and instead put what they seemed to enjoy, also the music is too loud at times. But I love to use the ordering app in order to skip the line.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I love Chipotle, but $10 for a burrito is a bit too much. It definitely doesn't taste like fast food, but it is. The setup reminds me of Subways... and I don't pay $10 for a sandwich there, so why should I spend $10 for a burrito here? I feel like they try to appear to be more "sophisticated" than other fast food chains... burritos are not as complicated as you think... but if you're in a rush then this place is ok. Also, they sell other things here that may not be so expensive.
Kara B.
I have really been enjoying the sofritas lately. My pick is a burrito bowl: brown rice, veggies, black beans, sofritas, corn salsa, the tiniest bit of sour cream and cheese, and extra lettuce. I love to get it to go and turn it into two meals since there's so much. Again, the sofritas addition to the menu is approved by me. I don't like to eat much meat and it's a great substitution. Highly recommended for vegetarians!
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Chipotle is definitely a good place to eat! Despite the fact that my family and I think it's a little too spicy. All of us usually have to get extra rice and sour cream to help calm the spices. Sometimes there's barely any meat so I have to ask for extra. Which is also extra money (bummer). Wish they sent out coupons or had a frequent buyer card or some sort! I love the quality and quantity of food (with double meat). I always have half of my burrito leftover for the next day!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill