Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kelsey F.
Pompano Beach, FL
I think its safe to say that I am Chipotle obsessed. I just had it for dinner last night with my cousin and we were discussing that we think we could have Chipotle every day for the rest of our lives and not get sick of it. My cousin and I also tried out the Paleo diet and realized you can still have Chipotle as long as you avoid the rice and dairy products and make it a salad bowl!

If you a first timer, I recommend the Chicken Bowl. Chipotle is always clean and tastes amazing. Kudos to them.
Amber S.
Dublin, OH
Chipotle is kind of overrated nowadays..maybe that's just my opinion. I hate how the workers rush you, I was ordering 2 separate burritos and after I got done saying rice and chicken for the first I went on to tell the guy what I wanted on the second and the salsa worker was seriously interrupting me asking what I wanted - I was thinking, seriously I'm talking to your co-worker right now hold on a second, and they weren't that busy. The chicken is always burnt to a crisp and they always either give you way to much chicken or not enough. And they charge way to much for the guac.
Joanne S.
I visited a local Chipotle after seeing a web article on a Chipotle secret menu for nachos. When I ordered the staff was rude and refused my order, which was quite simple. After contacting corporate I was even less impressed. Their corporate office basically said, "We're sorry for your bad experience but some staff are not trained. Here's two free meals." No thank you. I work in customer service. There was no reason this order could not be honored. It's chips with toppings. The ingredients are fresher than normal fast food but not the best I've ever had either. Not worth the high cost for really bad service.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG amazing food and amazing place. I love the fact that i can pick and choose what goes in my food and add as much or as little as i want great options to choose from and really great tasting food i can't get enough of it their meat is soo good and well prepaired omg just thinking about it my mouth is getting watery if you haven't tried it you need to get you but over to a chopotle bet you won't regret and make this one of your fave restaurants to go to! best Mexican Fast food restaurant ever!
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
I live in a small town and have never heard of this place. Until one day my buff and I are shopping and past this place. We couldn't resist but to go in and check it out. When I walked in I was in heaven when I saw what they had to offer. I got a chicken salad with a lot of toppings and my friend got (well I don't remember what she got lol) but I do remember that we were both really impressed with the food and glad are stomachs were growling loud enough to make us walk in. I can't wait to go again.
Katie R.
Bethlehem , PA
I give a three star review because, while I love burritos, there's not enough flavor. I used to work in a mall with a chipotle in it and I became somewhat of a Chiptole addict. The workers all knew my name and order by heart. Maybe I've just eaten it one too many days in a row or maybe my sampling of other locally owned burrito shops have jaded my taste buds but Chipotle is just not the best out there. Totally good place to get your burrito fix but there are better places out there in my opinion.
Taylor O.
Omaha, NE
Chipotle takes basic ingredients the American public would generally associate with Mexican cuisine (rice, beans, seasoned meat, salsa, guac, fajita style veges) and puts it all together in A) burrito or B) rice bowl form. I prefer their bowls over their burritos because I can mix everything up, and sometimes a burrito is just a beast to eat. Although Chipotle is a little pricey for such simple fair, everything always tastes good, and (for those who like to stretch their buck) what you get can easily be split into two lunches (left overs also taste good). Feel free to top off your meal with a bottle of beer or an Izzy (although, once again, you will pay for it). Vegetarian friendly (with new baconless pinto beans and free guacamole with vegetarian orders).
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't get me wrong I love this place ,but the prices shouldn't be this high. I get brown rice with green peppers, chicken, lettuce, little bit of sour cream, and cheese and thats it yet i get charged $9 for that and if i ask for extra chicken they charge me about $2 more which is absurd but i cave in and always get extra chicken. Everything is very fresh and their guac is to die for its so yummy and natural you can taste the freshness of the guac but still $2-3 for that small cup is just insane!
Linda F.
I absolutely love Chipotle Mexican Grill! I always get the burrito bowl with steak with the works and of course, guacamole on the side. It would be great and healthier if other places served fresh food like they do. My entire family loves eating there and the portions are great. The establishment is clean and the employees are very friendly. I always eat until I'm full and I still have plenty of food leftover. I do wish that they didn't charge extra for the guac & that they'd offer coupons so we could eat there more often but other than that, I have no complaints.
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
Chipotle is my go-to place for an easy dinner. I'm a vegetarian, and have dietary issues to boot, so I love that you can customize your order to your heart's content. I'm also 100% in love with the sofritas tofu that they recently introduced, as well as making all their beans vegan! Not only is it customizable, it's cheap and can be healthy too! They give all their nutrition info on the website so you're never in the dark about what you're getting. Definitely worth the money (and the lines)!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?