Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
Even though the food is awesome, I like Chipotle for their idea of "Food with Integrity." They avoid hormone and antibiotic use in their animals and work hard to use local ingredients. I feel like these, among many other initiatives they have, are incredible and highly uncommon for a chain restaurant like this one. Not to mention, their pinto beans have bacon in them.
Rose P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We don't go often, but when we do, we both get the gynormous burritos with steak, rice, pinto beans, corn salsa, lettuce, tomatoes,cheese, sour cream and guacamole, its the only version of avocado my husband will eat, and it really makes the burrito, sometimes we have to force ourselves to eat it all, but if we don't we save it for later and it reheats relatively well. It can actually be split for two people as much as they stuff it, so we go when we're starved, but a great alternative is the burrito bowl.
Alissa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Chipotle is okay. It's not like my favorite thing to eat but it hits the spot. I think my favorite thing from there is actually the burrito bowl and the guacamole. However, when purchasing guacamole on the side it is pricey because I guess it's that good of an extra side/sauce. Overall I don't understand the whole "chipotle is my life" thing because it isn't the best. Go to an authentic Mexican spot and actually try some of the cuisine. You'll appreciate the taste, quality, size and cost of the meal!
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights , OH
I was excited when they finally decided to incorporate brown rice for a healthier choice. I usually only get the chicken, which is inconsistently spicy at different places. I really like the spice, but when it's not spicy at another location, I am expecting it. The quac with chips is heaven. I think it's a travesty they make you pay the same for vegetarian and chicken burritos...doens't make any sense? I think it's cool they have a beer option for sit in. I don't drink beer but that's a great combination.
Mollee W.
I really love Chipolte for their food and their values. They value animals and people and buy mostly local and organic. Their food is usually always great. Sometimes they skimp on items but when you ask for more, they'll always give you more. I have also noticed the steak is either really undercooked or overcooked, not usual just right. Luckily I like it slightly rare so this isn't a problem for me. I love their cilantro lime rice and fajita veggies. I could eat here several times a week, budget permitting!
Sheryl R.
Plano, TX
My first experience with Chipotle was 2007-2008 in Southern California and they've been good to me ever since. I currently reside in Dallas, Texas so please whatever you do, don’t get it confused with FreeBirds because only the concept is the same. On an average I'm at Chipotle 2-3x a week and always opt for chicken but have mixed it up with barbacoa on occasion. I started out with an addiction to tacos but then progressed to bowls and now I'm strictly a salad girl...with shredded lettuce only please. Chipotle's food is reasonably priced, healthy and quick (depending on when you go).
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
I could eat Chipotle for every meal, and I really wish I could! The fresh ingredients and savory spices always keep me coming back for more. My favorite way is to get a burrito bowl and ask for double double on everything (rice, beans, salsa, corn, cheese, etc) except meat. They only charge extra for double meat or guac, so no extra fee and you get a HUGE portion that way! 😊
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I've eaten here several times and I'm always disappointed.
DISCLAIMER: I live in Southern California about 20 minutes from the border so I am spoiled by San Diego Mexican food.
I like the toppings chipotle has but for me, they don't blend well together. The second half of my burrito I usually pick apart and the steak is very spicy.
I gave 2 stars because last time my husband brought me home a burrito bowl and I liked it more. It came with grilled peppers and onions which smelled amazing and tasted good.
Chelsea B.
Detroit, MI
Great product. Variety, diversity, tasteful. The price is manageable. Food is fresh and hot. I've never had a problem or an inconvenience besides the long lines.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Ok I really love the Mexican chipotle food but what I love most of their meals are the chips, are the best of the best of the best, I love and adore them, they are very good, salty and crunchy, their flavor is not compared to any other. This place is super good all are super attentive and the food comes out super fast, you don't have to wait so many minutes to make your order this list. I recommend this place.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?