Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alissa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Chipotle is okay. It's not like my favorite thing to eat but it hits the spot. I think my favorite thing from there is actually the burrito bowl and the guacamole. However, when purchasing guacamole on the side it is pricey because I guess it's that good of an extra side/sauce. Overall I don't understand the whole "chipotle is my life" thing because it isn't the best. Go to an authentic Mexican spot and actually try some of the cuisine. You'll appreciate the taste, quality, size and cost of the meal!
Sheryl R.
Plano, TX
My first experience with Chipotle was 2007-2008 in Southern California and they've been good to me ever since. I currently reside in Dallas, Texas so please whatever you do, don’t get it confused with FreeBirds because only the concept is the same. On an average I'm at Chipotle 2-3x a week and always opt for chicken but have mixed it up with barbacoa on occasion. I started out with an addiction to tacos but then progressed to bowls and now I'm strictly a salad girl...with shredded lettuce only please. Chipotle's food is reasonably priced, healthy and quick (depending on when you go).
Mollee W.
I really love Chipolte for their food and their values. They value animals and people and buy mostly local and organic. Their food is usually always great. Sometimes they skimp on items but when you ask for more, they'll always give you more. I have also noticed the steak is either really undercooked or overcooked, not usual just right. Luckily I like it slightly rare so this isn't a problem for me. I love their cilantro lime rice and fajita veggies. I could eat here several times a week, budget permitting!
Rose P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We don't go often, but when we do, we both get the gynormous burritos with steak, rice, pinto beans, corn salsa, lettuce, tomatoes,cheese, sour cream and guacamole, its the only version of avocado my husband will eat, and it really makes the burrito, sometimes we have to force ourselves to eat it all, but if we don't we save it for later and it reheats relatively well. It can actually be split for two people as much as they stuff it, so we go when we're starved, but a great alternative is the burrito bowl.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I've eaten here several times and I'm always disappointed.
DISCLAIMER: I live in Southern California about 20 minutes from the border so I am spoiled by San Diego Mexican food.
I like the toppings chipotle has but for me, they don't blend well together. The second half of my burrito I usually pick apart and the steak is very spicy.
I gave 2 stars because last time my husband brought me home a burrito bowl and I liked it more. It came with grilled peppers and onions which smelled amazing and tasted good.
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
I could eat Chipotle for every meal, and I really wish I could! The fresh ingredients and savory spices always keep me coming back for more. My favorite way is to get a burrito bowl and ask for double double on everything (rice, beans, salsa, corn, cheese, etc) except meat. They only charge extra for double meat or guac, so no extra fee and you get a HUGE portion that way! 😊
Chelsea B.
Detroit, MI
Great product. Variety, diversity, tasteful. The price is manageable. Food is fresh and hot. I've never had a problem or an inconvenience besides the long lines.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Ok I really love the Mexican chipotle food but what I love most of their meals are the chips, are the best of the best of the best, I love and adore them, they are very good, salty and crunchy, their flavor is not compared to any other. This place is super good all are super attentive and the food comes out super fast, you don't have to wait so many minutes to make your order this list. I recommend this place.
Kate B.
I always love Chipotle. The sofritas is a great option for those who don't eat meat. It doesn't taste like chewy boring tofu. I do believe it's well priced there, but I don't even eat guacamole and I know ~$2 extra is a rip off. The chips are also very inconsistent. Some days they're so covered in lime or salt that they're inedible. I've had stale chips there more than once.
Taylor O.
Omaha, NE
Chipotle takes basic ingredients the American public would generally associate with Mexican cuisine (rice, beans, seasoned meat, salsa, guac, fajita style veges) and puts it all together in A) burrito or B) rice bowl form. I prefer their bowls over their burritos because I can mix everything up, and sometimes a burrito is just a beast to eat. Although Chipotle is a little pricey for such simple fair, everything always tastes good, and (for those who like to stretch their buck) what you get can easily be split into two lunches (left overs also taste good). Feel free to top off your meal with a bottle of beer or an Izzy (although, once again, you will pay for it). Vegetarian friendly (with new baconless pinto beans and free guacamole with vegetarian orders).
Nikita B.
Aurora, IL
Where else can you find a place that is just like Chipotle's or better? If you know let me know. Taco Bell, Pepe's and all that other garbage can't cut it like Chipotle's.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
What is your favorite menu item from Chipotle? I love the burrito bowl. All the yummy deliciousness of a burrito but with out all the shell!
katherine z.
What do you guys usually order?
India H.
Antioch, TN
I live in a small town and we don't have a Chipotle. Is it really as good as everyone says it is?
Milena G.
What do you usually ask for when you go to chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill