Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Bethany W.
Buffalo, NY
I have become 100% addicted to Chipotle. We just got Chipotle in my town about 2 years ago, and I always heard people rave about it before that. The food is absolutely awesome. They use very high-quiality ingredients and the food is always fresh-tasting. The portions are huge so even though it's kind of expensive, you do get your money's worth.

My meal of choice is pretty much always a bowl with white rice, chicken, mild salsa, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. The other meat choices are also delicious, as are their chips and guacamole. I can't say enough good things about Chipotle!
Heather M.
Yreka, CA
The only items on their menu that contain gluten are the large and small flour tortillas. Plus, they will change their gloves if you ask them to. I love having the freedom to order from their menu and not have to worry about gluten hiding in an item that seems gluten free. I may not be able to eat a burrito but their bowls, salads, and corn tortillas are so good I don't care. Here's a link to their Special Diet Information page: http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/special_diet_information/special_diet_information.aspx
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
For me, an A is not a high enough rating. Having celiac limits where I am able to eat, but Chipotle provides so many options: everything except the flour tortillas are gluten free. So, some days, I can have hard tacos and chips. Some days, I get burrito bowls and chips. The food is excellent, and Chipotle's commitment to high quality ingredients and sustainability make them a company I am happy to support. Some celiacs have problems with cross contamination at Chipotle, but this can be easily remedied by speaking to the team members. They will change gloves, and try to help you have the best possible dining experience. I'd imagine this is the case for any food allergy, not just celiac.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
This is the American standard for Mexican food. It's a bit pricey, but it worth paying extra bucks as they are using quality ingredient and keep the store clean.
Bethany T.
The food and customer service here is very hit or miss. We get 3 item steak bowls and not only do they insist on charging full price for what little we get, they always try to skimp on the rice and give us bowls that still leave us starving. And on top of that the past few visits the items were all mixed together in the stainless serving bowls as well as a employee trying to reuse a bowl they placed a flour tortilla in for me when I have gluten issue. Not cool having to constantly correct their employees actions.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I'm seriously addicted to Chipotle. My tip is to only get the burrito or burrito bowl, the tacos are really lame and not good. I am super loyal to my order: chicken burrito with white rice, black beans, pico, cheese, medium salsa, lettuce, and guac. You always need to splurge for the guacamole. When I was away at school I would get a burrito and it would fill me up for basically the whole day!
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
Even though the food is awesome, I like Chipotle for their idea of "Food with Integrity." They avoid hormone and antibiotic use in their animals and work hard to use local ingredients. I feel like these, among many other initiatives they have, are incredible and highly uncommon for a chain restaurant like this one. Not to mention, their pinto beans have bacon in them.
Christina A.
I'm not a very big fan of burritos but the tacos and salad are always my go-to item here. I love how easy it is to customize my meal and make changes to it based on how my diet is at the time. I love coming here during lent because I can easily have a vegan meal. All of the items are made fresh and the meats are literally grilled before my eyes. I always wish the employees at the location I go to were nicer but I often dine out and try to ignore them. For the price, I am able to have something slightly healthy and feel full afterwards.
Sonia  S.
Orlando, FL
Love Chipolte and how much they care about their business overall (this includes consumer satisfaction as well as an optimal work environment for their staff) - My only complaint is the inefficiency at the assembly line. There seems to be confusion when passing the bowls or burritos down the line for toppings which leads to longer lines and wait times. My suggestion would be to have one person going down the line with a customer rather than have the customer speaking to four or five people just for one meal.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights , OH
I was excited when they finally decided to incorporate brown rice for a healthier choice. I usually only get the chicken, which is inconsistently spicy at different places. I really like the spice, but when it's not spicy at another location, I am expecting it. The quac with chips is heaven. I think it's a travesty they make you pay the same for vegetarian and chicken burritos...doens't make any sense? I think it's cool they have a beer option for sit in. I don't drink beer but that's a great combination.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?