Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Gina R.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love Chipotle! They have the freshest ingredients & their open bowl burritos are delicious especially with a nice bag of lime-salted corn chips & guac! They offer terrific food at reasonable prices too.
Every time I've been into Chipotle I've received wonderful food served up with a warm & respectful smile. The greatest thing is you can choose your own ingredients to build a tortilla burrito for convenient carry out, or order a bowl burrito with no tortilla = less carbs. Either way it's Chic to eat at Chipotle!
Alyssa R.
Gillette, NJ
If you're looking for fast food, this is as good as it's gunna get. They have a lot of healthier options and you decide what gets put in (it's like an assembly line) just don't take too long deciding what you want. The people behind you don't have time for you to take ten minutes. Guacamole is freaking delicious but super expensive(it's a sin I swear)
Liz E.
My favorite place to eat it's so good. You can personalize your meal completely.they giveci good portions for the price u pay and last it's delicious it's my go to place to eat. I would recommend to everyone
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
For me, an A is not a high enough rating. Having celiac limits where I am able to eat, but Chipotle provides so many options: everything except the flour tortillas are gluten free. So, some days, I can have hard tacos and chips. Some days, I get burrito bowls and chips. The food is excellent, and Chipotle's commitment to high quality ingredients and sustainability make them a company I am happy to support. Some celiacs have problems with cross contamination at Chipotle, but this can be easily remedied by speaking to the team members. They will change gloves, and try to help you have the best possible dining experience. I'd imagine this is the case for any food allergy, not just celiac.
Jamie S.
San Jacinto, CA
So, I have heard all the ooohs and aaaahs about this place. never tried it but decided me and my fam would,one day since it was there and we were hungry. LOOKED amazing. Like a mexican subway kinda thing...nom nom nom, sit down to eat and it tasted like PLASTIC! I was sad. Was the meat warmed up in a styrofoam container? is this the normal taste? who knows, but the rice was amazing and the salsa was meh...Haven't been back,probably wont go out of my way to go back...but if I'm hungry and its there, i may try it again.
Bethany W.
Buffalo, NY
I have become 100% addicted to Chipotle. We just got Chipotle in my town about 2 years ago, and I always heard people rave about it before that. The food is absolutely awesome. They use very high-quiality ingredients and the food is always fresh-tasting. The portions are huge so even though it's kind of expensive, you do get your money's worth.

My meal of choice is pretty much always a bowl with white rice, chicken, mild salsa, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. The other meat choices are also delicious, as are their chips and guacamole. I can't say enough good things about Chipotle!
Alba P.
I LOVE Chipotle!! When we want fast food but don't want to sacrifice our "no junk food" streak, this is where we go. Sometimes it can be very crowded,but their service is exceptional and they move pretty quickly. ^__^ My 2 year old daughter loves their quesadilla with a side of their yummy cilantro lime rice! I only mention my toddler because she.never really voluntarily eats when we eat out;but chipotle is an exception. I honestly recommend you try it out for yourself and taste this delicious explosion of flavors ♡♡
Heather M.
Yreka, CA
The only items on their menu that contain gluten are the large and small flour tortillas. Plus, they will change their gloves if you ask them to. I love having the freedom to order from their menu and not have to worry about gluten hiding in an item that seems gluten free. I may not be able to eat a burrito but their bowls, salads, and corn tortillas are so good I don't care. Here's a link to their Special Diet Information page: http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/special_diet_information/special_diet_information.aspx
Sugeith B.
I love the concept, the flavor is great... I usually get the chicken burrito and just change up what I put inside. I will say that I am always annoyed as to how they roll up the burritos, they always look like this big clump or a big call instead of rolling it like a burrito, I don't usually get mine overflowing with ingredients so there is no reason for it to not be rolled correctly. I sually end up opening it and rerolling it myself... annoying! But none the less, always tastes good! The guacamole is way overpriced!
Christina A.
I'm not a very big fan of burritos but the tacos and salad are always my go-to item here. I love how easy it is to customize my meal and make changes to it based on how my diet is at the time. I love coming here during lent because I can easily have a vegan meal. All of the items are made fresh and the meats are literally grilled before my eyes. I always wish the employees at the location I go to were nicer but I often dine out and try to ignore them. For the price, I am able to have something slightly healthy and feel full afterwards.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?