Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nicole V.
Ada, MI
Chipotle has great food, and I love that they are a chain restaurant but strive to use sustainable food sources, local food sources, and hormone-free meats. I realize that they are owned by McDonald's - a company that doesn't have the greatest track record - but Chipotle is it's own restaurant, and I think it's only fair to praise a restaurant for the positive steps they are taking, not the negative steps of their past. Also, have you seen their cool video featuring Fiona Apple singing the song from Willy Wonka? This is a company that truly wants to do good. Even if it's one step at a time. And did I mention, it's delicious!?
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
I worked at Chipotle for almost a year, so it is hard to give the place a negative review. Chipotle is totally affordable, and I am honestly shocked at how clean the food is. I lost so much weight working there, and only eating their food. Chipotle will always have my heart. They are always having deals going on for BOGO burritos, and I always have awesome experiences when I go into Chipotle.
Josh M.
Atlanta, GA
Chipotle has been my go-to restaurant for the better part of the last decade (I'm 25).

There are a million restaurants like Chipotle: Moe's, Willy's, Qdoba, etc. But I don't think any have replicated the same amazing taste.

I've kept up with Chipotle because it's the most food I can get for that price that is still healthy (if you are careful with what you order).

I stay away from the cheese, sour cream, and tortilla/rice for the most part because those are the worst parts of the menu health-wise.

You can eat Chipotle and be extremely healthy and I've stuck with it for years. I'll never lose loyalty to Chipotle.
Katja V.
I recently drove cross country and was extremely happy to know that I could eat vegan easily and conveniently instead of needing to stop at stores for fresh produce (and not as fresh hummus) the entire way! I haven't eaten fast food in years (except chipotle!) due to a lack of vegan options, but I think the food is definitely better in terms of quality than other fast food places. Regarding flavor...it's more bland than what I would choose, but it's not bad. I do like their whole environmentally friendly spiel, although a lot of it seems hollow.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
I didn't get the Chipotle hype initially ... but a few years later, and I am totally hooked! It's definitely not authentic Mexican ... I think of it as a southwest-ish Subway. Even though you can customize your order to the point of disgustingly unhealthy (read: 2lb burritos requiring 2 tortillas), I feel that Chipotle's a much better fast-food/quick-service option than many others. The ingredients are so incredibly fresh and much more natural/simple than at other places - I know I'm not shoveling down preservatives like I would elsewhere.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I enjoy their food, but in my experience their staff is rude and uncooperative. I'm a vegetarian and I often order quesadillas with meat and cheese. These are only about 4 dollars, or at least they should be. The four dollars includes 'meat and cheese' and they absolutely will not substitute beans without charging it as a burrito. I think this is a ridiculous policy, and they will not budge on it. Again, the staff is annoying. Other than that, the food is sub par.
Shayla F.
Understand my love for chipotle. I literally eat here about 2-3 times a week. However I don't like how little of a portion you are given, and then you have to pay 3 dollars forextra steak. What? pardon me? I love their sour cream its like weirdly satisfying. They have a lot of bogo offers now. I love how they show respect to veterans, nurses and etc by saying show your card bogo and what not. its amazing. #ChipotleIsMyLife.
Tiffany C.
LOVE eating their bowls!!! I always get the most out of them! Tortilla on the side, more rice, you can get both beans, veggies, choice of meat, and i add all of the extra sides :P Try their salad dressing on the side as well!! You won't regret it! Its a vinaigrette type of dressing! Writing this review late at night is making me regret it because i'm currently craving a bowl right now.
Kayte Z.
Fredericksburg, VA
I was hesitant to try Chipotle. It reminded me of Subway and I assumed it would be gross fast food. I was so wrong, and I eat here often now. I haven't tried the meats, but I hear good things. My hubby-to-be LOVES the chicken burritos. I like to get the veggie burrito bowl with guacamole and a side of chips, then I mix it all together and eat it like a dip. It lasts at least two meals, usually 3. The Chipotle near me in Fairfield, CT is clean and professional and the staff is courteous and efficient. Seriously, I'm going to get a burrito bowl.
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
OMG I love Chipotle, Chipotle is my liiiffeee! Lol. But seriously, Chipotle is awesome. The Chipotle where I'm from always give you good size portions, and the food always seems very fresh. Chipotle has a good variety of choices, and different combinations to choose from. My friends compare Qadoba to Chipotle. In my opinion Chipotle is way better. The prices can get high, I always just get a burrito bowl, I don't usually get the drinks and any other add-ons. Regardless of the price, it is worth it. I would tell anyone to give Chipotle a try.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?