Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
This is fast food done right. Most of the time when I opt for fast food, it will taste so very good in the moment, but I will be left feeling sick afterward because of all of the extra grease and sugar I've just consumed.

Chipotle, on the other hand, just leaves me feeling full and happy. The ingredients are fresh, the portions are huge, and it's just plain tasty. My go-to? Barbacoa burrito with pinto beans, white rice, light sour cream and cheese, lettuce, and for the love of all things holy, guacamole (I know it's extra. It's infinitely worth it).
Quinna D.
Lutz, FL
I think it is overhyped, but it is good. You get alot of food in my opinion, I can only eat half of it whether I get the bowl or burrito. It taste good cold too.
Mae Lynn M.
Erie, PA
My husband and I love Chipotle, however in the past 6 months we have had some hits and misses. Twice my chicken was served half raw.... as in completely uncooked on one side. Both times I was promptly refunded for my entire meal and management followed up to make sure we didn't get sick. For me 2 times is too many. Second I gt limited things in my Burrito bowl. For one I don't get the burrito shell. I only get the brown rice, chicken corn salsa, cheese and sour cream... that's it. I am charged full price and it never even covers the bottom of the bowl. Then there are other times where it is phenomenal, so it's hit or miss really.
Bebe K.
My sister is obsessed with this place. They have delicious bowls and burritos and you can also fill it to how you like. I love their salsas . Their Guac is the best I have ever tried. As well as their sour cream and onion/green peppers saute . I always get a huge wheat burrito with beans brown rice and salsa and a bunch of other stuff. So tasty . I love that place. First discovered it in california. SO happy they have so many here in ny now.
Torie R.
Ardmore, OK
Chipotle is so delicious. I usually get a bowl or burrito with half chicken and half chorizo. The flavor is so diverse and delicious, especially when it comes to the salsa. The service can range to super friendly to okay, but I've never had anyone be rude. It's not cheap, but you get a lot of food. I can usually eat save my Chipotle and eat it for another meal. Would definitely recommend to a friend who likes Mexican food but hasn't tried this place!
Alyssa C.
Manvel, TX
I worked here for a year and never got tire of their food! Organic, natural, great amount of food for the price. Tastes authentic. And us made right in front of you
Nicole V.
Ada, MI
Chipotle has great food, and I love that they are a chain restaurant but strive to use sustainable food sources, local food sources, and hormone-free meats. I realize that they are owned by McDonald's - a company that doesn't have the greatest track record - but Chipotle is it's own restaurant, and I think it's only fair to praise a restaurant for the positive steps they are taking, not the negative steps of their past. Also, have you seen their cool video featuring Fiona Apple singing the song from Willy Wonka? This is a company that truly wants to do good. Even if it's one step at a time. And did I mention, it's delicious!?
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
I worked at Chipotle for almost a year, so it is hard to give the place a negative review. Chipotle is totally affordable, and I am honestly shocked at how clean the food is. I lost so much weight working there, and only eating their food. Chipotle will always have my heart. They are always having deals going on for BOGO burritos, and I always have awesome experiences when I go into Chipotle.
Josh M.
Atlanta, GA
Chipotle has been my go-to restaurant for the better part of the last decade (I'm 25).

There are a million restaurants like Chipotle: Moe's, Willy's, Qdoba, etc. But I don't think any have replicated the same amazing taste.

I've kept up with Chipotle because it's the most food I can get for that price that is still healthy (if you are careful with what you order).

I stay away from the cheese, sour cream, and tortilla/rice for the most part because those are the worst parts of the menu health-wise.

You can eat Chipotle and be extremely healthy and I've stuck with it for years. I'll never lose loyalty to Chipotle.
Katja V.
I recently drove cross country and was extremely happy to know that I could eat vegan easily and conveniently instead of needing to stop at stores for fresh produce (and not as fresh hummus) the entire way! I haven't eaten fast food in years (except chipotle!) due to a lack of vegan options, but I think the food is definitely better in terms of quality than other fast food places. Regarding flavor...it's more bland than what I would choose, but it's not bad. I do like their whole environmentally friendly spiel, although a lot of it seems hollow.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?