Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I wish they had tequila lime chicken but i personally prefer qdoba. But after visiting LA and going from having a chipotle on every corner and then coming back to Mississippi where the closest Chipotle is Louisiana 🙄makes you really appreciate things lol . It’s a good place , good service good food
I love the vegan options at Chipotle! I was thrilled when they added the tofu sofritas as an extra vegan option. I still sometimes get the regular vegetarian burrito bowl with just beans, rice and peppers because that one comes with free guacamole. Their guac and lime chips are yummy too!
It’s really hard to find a fast food restaurant with real food and not processed garbage. It’s tastes great and every time I go the servers are really friendly! I go all the time with my friends and family because we all love it so much. And the chips there are to die for 😂
One of my favorite restaurants! I didn’t try it until last year because I just assumed it was like Moe’s, which I hate. But then I tried it and I am obsessed! We have it at least 3 times a month, if not more. Go for the bowls! And guac is worth the upcharge.
So its not that I hate Chipotle - because if I could get something with just chicken, rice and cheese for like $4 that would be awesome. But I can't - and I don't like any of the other toppings.. they are gross. Who wants to pay that much for just a few toppings?
I love Chipotle even after all the food borne illnesses they've encountered within the last few years. I'm still a loyal customer and can't quit their burrito bowl. I like to eat my burrito bowl with the Tabasco chipotle sauce. It adds a great smoky kick!
This is my family's fast food of choice. We easily eat here once a week. I love ordering on line so I can just pop in and pick up my order. I always order the salad without dressing because the salsa is the best dressing ever. I am addicted to the chips. They are amazing.
I feel like chipotle gets really hyped up but really it’s just a restraunt. I personally recommend getting a steak burrito or a burrito bowl. It’s not to pricey but places like Taco Bell are cheaper but sometimes you just have to pick quality over price.
Chipotle is a great healthy option for Mexican style qucik service food. They have many options and combinations. My favorite is the salad with the dressing on the side, some brown rice, fajitas, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, guac and cheese.
Chipotle saved me when I was moving and had no time to cook. Their food is versatile and very fresh. You can even create a Whole30 order at this place! It’s affordable and you can make two meals out of the food you get. My go-to is a burrito bowl!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos