Crystal D.
El Monte, CA
I've never eaten at a Chipotle but I'd like to try someday. What's the best item to get for a first timer?
Jagruti W.
Jagruti W.
State College, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
Everything is good. But the burrito bowls are my fave.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
Burrito bowls!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Norton, MA
4 years, 1 month ago
The steak burritos are very good! Add guacamole
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
4 years, 1 month ago
My favorite thing to order is the burrito bowls. I think anything on their menu is a win though!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
They usually tell you when you're there but it's good to know that the carnitas is no spice, chicken is mild spice and steak is the spiciest! :) the mild salsa has jalapenos in it, so if you don't like spicy and you get mild sauce (the corn salsa) you may get a spicy surprise. But it's delicious!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 1 month ago
I would suggest that you get a burrito bowl. Chipotle has fairly large serving size and the bowl is easy to pack up and take the leftovers home! Corn salsa is a must!
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
North Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 1 month ago
I would suggest a burrito to get the full effect and they are really good. I love to fill mine with just about everything.
sharelle l.
sharelle l.
4 years, 2 months ago
If you like spicy this is what i get..... a bowl with plain white rice, no beans, chicken or steak, spicy red salsa, sour cream and cheese. Delicious!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Riverside , Ca
4 years, 2 months ago
I would recommend getting a bowl ! I normally get a bowl with white rice barbacoa meat ,salsa cheese sour cream guacamole and lettuce!!! Incredibly delicious !!!
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
4 years, 2 months ago
I'd start with a burrito bowl just because its easier to eat. Afa what meat I would go with the steak. But if your prefer chicken or pork they are all great. Afa the salsa stick with the fresh one or ask for it on the side. In case you don't like the heat.