Crystal D.
Crystal D.
El Monte, CA

I've never eaten at a Chipotle but I'd like to try someday. What's the best item to get for a first timer?
Jagruti W.
Jagruti W.
Oct. 15, 2013, 11:29 a.m.
Everything is good. But the burrito bowls are my fave.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oct. 11, 2013, 8:54 p.m.
Burrito bowls!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sept. 29, 2013, 7:50 p.m.
The steak burritos are very good! Add guacamole
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Sept. 26, 2013, 2:19 p.m.
My favorite thing to order is the burrito bowls. I think anything on their menu is a win though!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sept. 23, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
They usually tell you when you're there but it's good to know that the carnitas is no spice, chicken is mild spice and steak is the spiciest! :) the mild salsa has jalapenos in it, so if you don't like spicy and you get mild sauce (the corn salsa) you may get a spicy surprise. But it's delicious!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Sept. 20, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
I would suggest that you get a burrito bowl. Chipotle has fairly large serving size and the bowl is easy to pack up and take the leftovers home! Corn salsa is a must!
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Sept. 20, 2013, 11:13 a.m.
I would suggest a burrito to get the full effect and they are really good. I love to fill mine with just about everything.
sharelle l.
sharelle l.
Sept. 18, 2013, 2:34 a.m.
If you like spicy this is what i get..... a bowl with plain white rice, no beans, chicken or steak, spicy red salsa, sour cream and cheese. Delicious!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sept. 16, 2013, 11:16 p.m.
I would recommend getting a bowl ! I normally get a bowl with white rice barbacoa meat ,salsa cheese sour cream guacamole and lettuce!!! Incredibly delicious !!!
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
Sept. 16, 2013, 10:14 p.m.
I'd start with a burrito bowl just because its easier to eat. Afa what meat I would go with the steak. But if your prefer chicken or pork they are all great. Afa the salsa stick with the fresh one or ask for it on the side. In case you don't like the heat.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Sept. 15, 2013, 9:07 p.m.
For a first timer I would just get a Chicken bowl, brown rice, a little bit of black beans, fajita, mild salsa with corn, sour cream & shredded lettuce. You can also get chips with guac. Enjoy!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Sept. 15, 2013, 9:58 a.m.
I love the chicken bowl! Get lots of salsa and cheese. I personally love the corn salsa!!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Sept. 15, 2013, 7:19 a.m.
A good idea is a burrito bowl, I recommend a steak burrito bowl.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Sept. 14, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
I would go for the classic burrito! I would say if it is your first time going, try to go at an off time. If the restaurant is busy they will often rush you along and it can get a little chaotic and confusing if you don't know exactly what you want.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Sept. 14, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
You can either get a burrito or burrito bowl. Carnitas are good there

Join Now