Crystal D.
Crystal D.
El Monte, CA
I've never eaten at a Chipotle but I'd like to try someday. What's the best item to get for a first timer?
Jagruti W.
Jagruti W.
State College, PA
3 years, 11 months ago
Everything is good. But the burrito bowls are my fave.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
Burrito bowls!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Norton, MA
3 years, 11 months ago
The steak burritos are very good! Add guacamole
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
3 years, 12 months ago
My favorite thing to order is the burrito bowls. I think anything on their menu is a win though!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL
4 years ago
They usually tell you when you're there but it's good to know that the carnitas is no spice, chicken is mild spice and steak is the spiciest! :) the mild salsa has jalapenos in it, so if you don't like spicy and you get mild sauce (the corn salsa) you may get a spicy surprise. But it's delicious!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years ago
I would suggest that you get a burrito bowl. Chipotle has fairly large serving size and the bowl is easy to pack up and take the leftovers home! Corn salsa is a must!
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
North Las Vegas, NV
4 years ago
I would suggest a burrito to get the full effect and they are really good. I love to fill mine with just about everything.
sharelle l.
sharelle l.
4 years ago
If you like spicy this is what i get..... a bowl with plain white rice, no beans, chicken or steak, spicy red salsa, sour cream and cheese. Delicious!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Riverside , Ca
4 years ago
I would recommend getting a bowl ! I normally get a bowl with white rice barbacoa meat ,salsa cheese sour cream guacamole and lettuce!!! Incredibly delicious !!!
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
4 years ago
I'd start with a burrito bowl just because its easier to eat. Afa what meat I would go with the steak. But if your prefer chicken or pork they are all great. Afa the salsa stick with the fresh one or ask for it on the side. In case you don't like the heat.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Manchester, PA
4 years ago
For a first timer I would just get a Chicken bowl, brown rice, a little bit of black beans, fajita, mild salsa with corn, sour cream & shredded lettuce. You can also get chips with guac. Enjoy!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Springfield, IL
4 years ago
I love the chicken bowl! Get lots of salsa and cheese. I personally love the corn salsa!!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Great Bend, KS
4 years ago
A good idea is a burrito bowl, I recommend a steak burrito bowl.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Grand Prairie, TX
4 years ago
I would go for the classic burrito! I would say if it is your first time going, try to go at an off time. If the restaurant is busy they will often rush you along and it can get a little chaotic and confusing if you don't know exactly what you want.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Long Beach, CA
4 years ago
You can either get a burrito or burrito bowl. Carnitas are good there