Alyssa D.
Parma Heights , OH
I was excited when they finally decided to incorporate brown rice for a healthier choice. I usually only get the chicken, which is inconsistently spicy at different places. I really like the spice, but when it's not spicy at another location, I am expecting it. The quac with chips is heaven. I think it's a travesty they make you pay the same for vegetarian and chicken burritos...doens't make any sense? I think it's cool they have a beer option for sit in. I don't drink beer but that's a great combination.