Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Monica N.
Parma
Foodie Expert
Just got home from my local Chipotle and wanted to review it. When they first opened in Ohio 15 or so years ago, I really enjoyed going there for a meal and haven't had it in a couple of years. Today I was excitedly looking forward to eating there but I left with a unsatisfied feeling and belly. My order was a burrito bowl with a flour tortilla on the side; they scooped me up some white rice, black beans, fajita vegetables and carnitas. After eating my bowl I realized that the rice in my bowl mostly turned purplish-black from the bean juice. I had it topped with red tomato salsa, salsa verde, corn salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese and lastly, chopped romaine. I was a bit miffed that I got maybe four chunks of pork carnitas, that the sour cream was a bit runny and was charged $2.05 for a teaspoon of guacamole. I guess the trick is to order the guacamole on the side. Overall, it was good. I really needed a knife to cut up the big piece of pork but they didn't have any. Most of the customers eat it in burrito form and can bite into the all the meat and fillings easily. The meat was tender and tasty but I got grossed out by the purple rice and runny sour cream. I ate 2/3 of it along with a pineapple-orange-banana Nantucket Nectar juice drink. I paid $7.30 for the carnitas bowl + $2.05 for the small spoonful of guac and $2.80 for the juice = $13.12 because I dined in and paid tax.
Kendro T.
Since I’ve went vegan, Chipotle is pretty much one of the only fast food restaurants I can still eat at. I’ve been eating here for years, since high school in fact. My friends and I LOVED going here, I would talk about this place ALL the time LOL. I love the fact that they have options for vegetarians and vegans. I just hope the workers stop being so stingy with the portions LOL, but I understand they have to somewhat “ration” the food out because there’s so busy. I hope this company brings more food options like tostadas, nachos, and vegan cheese!!
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
I love chipotle... Food is good. Always fresh. You basically get to pick exactly what you want. They have options you can pick from like tacos
(Crunchy or soft/corn or flour), burrito, bowl n quesadilla I think. I usually get the bowl Bc the burrito is usually super stuffed and messy to eat. They give you the option of black or pinto beans, white or brown rice, choice
Of meat, salsas and sour cream and cheese. You can also ask for lettuce or guac if you're feeling adventurous and hacer he extra 1.95 they charge for guac. It is delicious! I always get the chicken bowl and add veggies to it. They also have a vegan option. I would not recommend the steak Bc it is pretty chewy and not necessarily good. My husband loves steak but he hates steak bowls at chipotle. They also have a new chorizo option but I haven't tried it just yet. The staff at this location is awesome. They're pretty good about getting everyone through the line quickly and doing so with a smile. Check them out if you haven't already done so
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Foodie Expert
When I first went to a Chipotle, I thought it was so delicious. This is going back a few years. Now that I've had it many times (or maybe now that time has passed), I don't think it really is all that great. I love the concept behind the fresh Mexican food that is out and ready for you at the speed of lightening, but it's just been consistently sub-par for me. There is always something a little off with the food, whether it be hard rice or burnt/dry meat. I always want to love it, but it always just falls short. I'm not sure if the quality has just been declining, or if I just got really lucky the first few times I ate at Chipotle. Especially for the price, the sub-par meal is not worth it. I'd be happy to spend $9 on a meal that was delicious, but I can take my business elsewhere to similar locations that will consistently deliver more delicious food. The atmosphere is really great in Chipotle grills, but that doesn't make me want to come back for the less than great food.
Shawna A.
Foodie Expert
I really love that Chipotle embraces the vegetarian and vegan community by serving food that isn't full of hidden ingredients and offering tofu. I want to start this email by saying that as a vegan, I LOVE that Chipotle offers REAL vegan options. Which is what I always order. But recently when I was traveling I stopped into this particular Chipotle (2560 Berryhill Rd C, Montgomery, AL 36117) and made my usual order. Brown rice sofitas bowl with both kinds of beans, some cooked veggies, corn with hot and medium sauce. I got almost half way through when I felt something weird in my mouth. IT WAS STEAK. Gross, grey, fatty dead animal tissue! I almost puked! How could this cross contamination happen? This is BEYOND negligent. I still love Chipotle but this store needs some serious retraining.

Shawna Ayers
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
The greatest restaurant on Earth. I have celiac, which means I cannot eat gluten, and this place has been my savior. I treat myself to a steak bowl from here every weekend and for the price you do get a good amount of food. The only reason I only eat it on the weekend is because I’m a college student on scholarship so my funds aren’t even close to extravagant. The food is always good quality and fresh and the lines move quick even if they’re super long. There’s even an app to order ahead for pick up if you’re in a rush and don’t want to wait in line. I’ve rarely had bad experiences with workers at multiple locations. There’s also enough food choices that both adventurous and picky eaters would be able to find something they love. Overall, just a great place.
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Chipotle is always my go-to whenever I don't feel like cooking. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with chipotle. Their food is always great and I always get plenty of food. The only thing I'm not crazy about is their new queso. I feel like it has kind of a gritty texture to it, I was hoping it would've been better. But I love everything else about chipotle!
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
As much as I love chipotle, it’s so much food! I skip on rice, beans, and guacamole and still can’t finish my bowl. A lot of the time chicken is fatty and not chopped well, but the veggies and salsas are always fresh and tasty. They’re chips are great! I like that chipotle is a quick way to get a full meal.
Jessie B.
Orlando , FL
Chipotle is definitely my go to spot when I don't feel like cooking. The sofritas are really good and have a nice kick to them. A burrito bowl tends to last me two meals and a snack so it's 100% worth the price, and sometimes I get chips to help fill me up and use my bowl as a dip.

I recently got to try the new queso and was a bit disappointed. The flavor was good but almost tasted like a pasta sauce. The consistency was aweful, it seemed like it was a powder and needed mixed better. Hopefully that's something that will be fixed once it's not so new.

Obviously not a deal breaker, Chipotle is still amazing!
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
this restaurant is a really good fast food Mexican restaurant. I like pancheros better than chipotle but they are pretty much the same. I love to get the steak burrito. It is so quick and so good. It is so worth the money. They recently got queso but I am personally not a fan.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
Foodie Expert
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?