- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
You get veggies, protein, and carbs all at once! If you order a veggie bowl, you don't have to pay the extra $1.80 for guac , so that's nice. I usually don't get drinks from there, but for a side, their chips and salsa are pretty good!
FOR MY FELLOW MUSLIMS OR VEGANS!!!!!!! THE PINTO BEANS ARE NOT HALAL THEY ARE COOKED IN PORK, so just be aware and go for black beans.
*Sometimes you need to hassle the workers for more of something you want, whether it be the pico de gallo, rice, etc, they can be stingy at times, so just ask for more, it's not extra cost.....I will keep going as long as the food stays affordable and the portions stay as large and filling as they are.
(Crunchy or soft/corn or flour), burrito, bowl n quesadilla I think. I usually get the bowl Bc the burrito is usually super stuffed and messy to eat. They give you the option of black or pinto beans, white or brown rice, choice
Of meat, salsas and sour cream and cheese. You can also ask for lettuce or guac if you're feeling adventurous and hacer he extra 1.95 they charge for guac. It is delicious! I always get the chicken bowl and add veggies to it. They also have a vegan option. I would not recommend the steak Bc it is pretty chewy and not necessarily good. My husband loves steak but he hates steak bowls at chipotle. They also have a new chorizo option but I haven't tried it just yet. The staff at this location is awesome. They're pretty good about getting everyone through the line quickly and doing so with a smile. Check them out if you haven't already done so
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos