Chipotle Mexican Grill

by Chipotle

#4 in Dining

What are your favorites from Chipotle Mexican Grill ? 🌯
How does This RESTURANT make their food? Is it fresh everyday?
Doo you like Chipotles?
Start your review of Chipotle Mexican Grill!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat.in reviews
The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay.in reviews
...Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowlin reviews
I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese.in reviews
My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa.in reviews
Chandra G.
If you haven't tried this place I highly recommend you go check them out asap. My favorite is the veggie salad. All the ingredients are so fresh and crisp. The chipotle honey vinaigrette is mildly hot but super delicious. The serving size is good and you have the option for extra fillings. Their fajita veggies are grilled to perfection. I just love everything about this place. Quality food for a great price!!!
Marielsy D.
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Marielsy D.
i would eat this everyday if i could! lol i love chipotle SO MUCH!! honestly my go to comfort food.
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Elvin C.
I loveee. This is so good. I love the variety of meats salads and toppings to make your burrito or plate. My favorite its the plate with brown rice and chicken. I also like the new variety for eat more healthy, like the coliflower. The price is decent and the place its clean and chic.
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Jessica M.
My favorite place to eat out, black peas/brown rice grilled chicken/tomatoes sauce, lettuce and cheese. Mouth watering food. Yummy am addicted lol
Emily J.
Homestead
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Emily J.
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Emily J.
I enjoyed it, absolutely delicious love it so much. It was affordable and anyone can just enjoy the chipotle food.
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Tasha W.
It’s a was a Chipotle kind of day today. I love all of their food. The best thing I love to get is the steak bowl#Chipotle
Stefany B.
Little Rock, AR
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Stefany B.
Very yummy! I like it because is kind of healthy option and Delicious 🤤 also a lot of food a bowl is pretty much for me. I always crave for this and is very convenient for little events at home is an option that everyone will like.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Lionna H.
Yummy!!! One of my lunch time favorites. I love the guacamole and chips , they are so delicious!!! I usually order the steak bowl with beans ,corn ,sour cream ,and cheese.... @chipotle Chipotle Mexican Grill
Tiarra H.
Fayetteville, NC
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Tiarra H.
I love getting the burrito bowl I haven’t eaten meat in two months so I finally tried the Sofritas ( Plant-Based Protein) and of course I added guacamole. Here’s a half eaten photo sorry 😂Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Chipotle  Mexican Grill uploaded by Stephanie P.
My favorite fast, easy, dinner. Their chips and guacamole with a chicken brown rice bowl... that’s my jam!! Plus.... no clean up after!! 🌶🌮🥑

279 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ryn M.
il y a 2 mois
Abigail A. il y a 2 mois
chicken burrito bowl!
Arianna C.
Corona, NY
il y a 4 mois
Joshua M. il y a 4 mois
It's the meat that makes it but it's no different than making quesadillas at home. You can buy wraps like that at your grocery store. Still good for a quick bite though.
Johana R.
Laurel, MD
il y a 4 mois
Tessie J. il y a 3 mois
I haven’t but now I want to.
Abigail T.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a 8 mois
Morgan W. il y a 7 mois
It’s decent a little smoky and sweet but it seemed like they put way less in the bowl than other proteins. But that could have just been my luck
Danielle F.
san antonio
il y a 2 ans
Shannon C. il y a 6 mois
Chipotle! Personally I don’t like the rice at moe’s and I think their chicken tastes like rubber. Could possibly just be the one that’s local to me though!
Bharti B.
il y a 2 ans
Chipotle Mexican Grill Does their beans contain lard in it?
Marlene M. il y a 2 ans