BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Chip Tortla Swt Pto - (Pack of 24) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 021908812359 U see more...

Buy on Walmart
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips are delicious and a great way to satisfy your tortilla chip cravings. They are light, crunchy, and flavorful. I love that they’re made with actual sweet potatoes and not random flavor additives.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I’m not usually a huge fan of sweet potato chips but these were delicious! They would be great for spicy salsa because they would balance it with sweet. I love knowing that they’re healthier than regular tortilla chips. I would buy these again.
Zack B.
Bloomsburg, PA
Looking for a guilt free snack? Look no further. These delightful sweet potato tortilla chips are the perfect snack for someone who wants chips but doesn't want the added consequence of greasy normal potato chips.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
These chips are really, really good! They have the perfect amount of salt that complements the sweet flavor of sweet potatoes. I had to knock off a star because of the price of them. Even on sale, these are costly, and the bag doesn't have a lot of chips. They are good for a treat, but they aren't an "all the time" item to keep in the house.
annalishamassey M.
I have been in love with these chips since the bag first caught My eye at the grocery store. The wholesomeness of the chip is easily masked  by the incredible flavor. These chips are not heavy they are perfect. I think they would go well with a nice Greek yogurt dip. It’s a great Alternative to the standard Potatochip.
Sara P.
Spring City, PA
These are my new go to favorite tortilla chips! I'm a chips and salsa kinda gal, and I've been looking for healthier, more natural options for chips. These are the perfect match for me. They are sweet but not overly sweet, and pair well with your favorite salsa, guacamole, or queso. Also are wonderful on their own!!
Mandi W.
The FSTG Sweet Potato chips are so good I can not stop eating them! I love that they are gluten free & vegan as well. This product uses ingredients that I can pronounce & all natural flavors & colors. These chips are good on their own or with a dip. Fresh Thyme usually has them on sale for 2/$5.
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
These sweet potato chips are bomb! Not only can I read the ingredients list but I love the taste too. Some organic "healthy" chips lack flavor but these are great. My one complaint is that they often are filled with so much air that it feels like half the bag is gone when you open it for the first time.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
These are so good!! Very crispy. The right amount of salt. And best of all, they have this perfect bit of sweetness with every bite. When you’re tired of the traditional tortilla chip, this is a great switch up. It also goes with different types of dips that corn tortillas don’t necessarily go with!
kira s.
These are my absolute favorite chip! They are fairly healthy in the realm of chips. They are nice and thick with the sweetness of a sweet potato but the saltiness of a tortilla chip. Although they do not pair well with traditional salsa, they are excellent alone. Only wish they were cheaper.