BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Chip Tortla Multigrn (Pack of 24) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 021908812298 U see more...

Katherine F.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I love these tortilla chips! First off I love the brands packaging. Second off they are delicious! I always pick these up when I'm at the grocery store. Because they are multigrain, I feel like they are much better for you than regular tortilla chips. I would love for them to come out with additional flavors though!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
These are absolutely delicious, and pretty nutritious for a tortilla-like chip! As far as nutrition goes, with a little bit of protein and fiber and some healthy fat, these chips keep you satisfied. I like to enjoy these with salsa. They would probably be suitable for any kind of dip.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Port Orange, FL
My favorite chip.  These are the kinds of chips you can turn into a meal with the right dip.  I use with tuna after the gym and it only takes a handful to get the job done.  Healthy ingredients and nice packaging, definitely worth the extra dollar for quality food.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
LOVE LOVE LOVE these chips. As someone who is gluten free, these are amazing! I love the whole grain taste, but it's not a very gross grainy taste. These chips are amazing on their own! I am repeat consumer and will continue to be! They are also sturdy enough for a good chunky salsa!
Akansha T.
Akansha T.
I like to eat these chips with homemade salsa. They are crispy and delicious. I actually like them much better than regular tortilla chips. They are a bit more pricy than regular tortillas of course but I bought them for Costco in bulk so i thought they were a good buy.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
These are the only chips we eat at our house! They are delicious by themselves or with salsa and other dips! They're also much healthier than most chips and an easy snack to put together for on the go. I love a snack that you can feel good about giving to your kids!
Ally D.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
I love a good healthy chip that pretends that it's good for you but in reality it's still a chip and probably not great. These (if you're bougie) are really good to dip into things. I love a nice guacamole or spinach and artichoke dip with these chips.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Cheverly, MD
I buy these at Costco and I just love them. They're great with salsa, great as nachos, or just plain by themselves. You can tell that these don't have nasty fillers or preservatives and I'm always happy to get some flax while snacking. Great product.
Alex P.
Alex P.
College Park, MD
These are SO YUMMY and healthy too! I love these chips because when I tried them I wasn't sure I was going to like them, but wanted to try something new and a healthy alternative for my favorite salty snacks. They are a little bit expensive, but well worth it because they are so good and totally satisfy your junky cravings without being junky!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
These are so Good! I love the fact that they're relatively healthy and they're gluten free. I personally am not gluten free but my daughter has celiac and can't have any gluten. They're great with hummus, salsa, spinach dip or just by themselves.