Chinook 41010 Ridgeline Solo Mess Kit

by Chinook

bRidgeline Cookset - Solo/bbr Manufacture ID: 41010brbrSolo Mess Kit: The classic 5-piece individual set for hikers campers & cyclistsbr /br /The premium quality Stainless Steel cooksets are made from very sturdy 18/8 polished stainless steel making them lightweight and extremely durable for any camping trip. All cooksets nest into a compact package. Dishwasher-safe. Ridgeline cooksets feature copper-reinforced bottoms for optimal heat transfer. Each set includes a carry bag for clean storage. br /br /Contents: br /br /- 0.5 qt. (0.5 L) pot with lidbr /- 7 (18cm) frying pan with folding handlebr /- 6.5(16cm) stainless steel platebr /- Plastic cup br /- Nylon stuff sack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chinook 41010 Ridgeline Solo Mess Kit!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoLewiston, ME
I love mess kits. They remind me of scout camp and hanging with friends around a fire. This mess kit in particular, I take with me on every camping trip. It’s compact and easily fit able for any bag. I will say that I can’t always seem to close it properly and it will pop open a lot. Other than that, it’s great for any outdoor occasion!
2 years ago
I highly recommend this product if you're going camping the price can be good to come be bad when it's worth it