Chinet Plate Paper uploaded by Catherine F.Chinet Plate Paper uploaded by Catherine F.Chinet Plate Paper uploaded by Catherine F.
16 colors available

BY CHINET

Find multiple uses for these versatile cut-resistant, disposable paper plates. In addition to being microwaveable, each plate is made from recycled fiber. Dinnerware Type: Shallow Plate; Global Product Type: Dinnerware; Material(s): Paper; Capacity (Volume): N/A. see more...

jessica c.
jessica c.
These plates are perfect for a #backyardbash or whatever you may need them for. They're super durable. They can and will definitely be able to handle whatever you need them for. When you wanna make clean up as easy as possible these are perfect, so less time washing dishes or cleaning up accidents and more time to enjoy the party.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Perfect for a graduation party, family party, or any get together. We don't trust any other brand of plates! Can't beat the value and reliability of these- no folding or leaking EVER. The price may appear high, but when you're not doubling up on plates or buying the plastic plate holders your pennies add up!
Diane A.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I love this brand they are attractive and look nice on my Luncheon table ,yet practicable to use for our Backyard cookouts.
Very study and holds food well.
I always buy theses for all occasions .
I would recommend this product.
A little more costly than the others but way more dependable.
Becky P.
Becky P.
These are the best paper plates to use when guests are over for a BBQ. They are so sturdy, and don't let juices from the food soak through. I don't like to use anything else, and are worth what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend anything else.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I use Chinet dishes whenever we have family over. So easy to just throw away when done plus they are very sturdy!
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Great affordable plates perfect for cake. we always keep plastic plates around the house.
Jamielynn W.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are great for a barbeque out any cook out you are throwing. Very dependable
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
San Francisco, CA
These paper plates used to be a quality product, but they are no longer. They are packed terribly warped and have unsightly unidentifiable markings on the portion of the plate where the food would go. Very unsatisfactory and unsanitary. Buyer beware!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I bought these plates for the first time a week ago and I can tell you now they are probably the most durable strongest paper plates on the market today! I feel like I could wash and use them all over again if I wanted to. I am highly impressed, but buyer beware they come at a higher price than the average paper plates.
Lakisha B.
Lakisha B.
Little Rock, AR
These kind of plates are great for holidays, cookouts, parties, etc. or if you just want to have some at home for when you don't feel like washing dishes after cooking or eating. Very durable as well
Laura R.
Laura R.
N Hollywood, CA
Where can i purchase this?
Jahaira T.