BY CHINET #7 in Disposable Cups

Chinet® Cut Crystal® Plastic Cups.
14oz (414ml).
18. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought these for a birthday party and they were the best! So much better than paper cups and all that , it added such a classy feel to the party which I loved! It also is a little expensive though.. I wanted to find a pack on sale but I couldnt so I bought it at the original price.. What I did was instead of throwing them away after the party I washed them and reused them now and then so I got my moneys worth!
Mariana S.
New Bedford, Massachusetts
These cups are a great quality! Very durable! It's not a flimsy paper cup that would easily be disposed of after one or two uses. My only frustration with this product is how expensive it is in comparison to other brands and also how less quantity is available compared to others. Other than it it really is a great product !
savannah h.
I didn't like these very much at all. i prefer regular solo or styrofoam cups more than these. the plastic was very hard and when using them with children, breaks when you drop them on the floor. a lot like a glass cup would. these would be great for a banquet or a party, but NOT with children.
Dani L.
Warrensburg , MO
These are my go-to outdoor wine "glasses"! I love these because they're great for sipping wine when you're outdoors and the kiddos and dogs are running around. You don't have to worry about breaking your glass & you can share your wine with neighbors in a "to-go" cup. It's a win-win!
Sandra J.
I know everyone knows this trick: bring the sharpie to the party. write your name on the cup. teach the kids to do this early on and they will keep this skill for every party. no need to go through a ton of cups. I like that it's clear and I can see when my kids are needing a refill.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
I like using this product when I am making my special cupcake creations. The large-sized cupcakes fit just right into these cut crystal plastic cups and the cups are just the right size to slip into a clear plastic candy snack bag to seal and tie up with a decorative bow and tag.
Hannah Z.
Very useful cups. I used a similar cup at a large summer picnic I catered last summer. Just the right size. Not too big and not too small. Very satisfied with the product overall. Looks nice without being too chinsy. Perfect for any gathering and a reasonable price to boot.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
These were great and well priced. I like purchasing chinet because of the price and quality! My sun used these for his lemaide stand:) I like buying these for camping, pick nicks, day trips, party's, and also on hand at my house for the kids. I highly recommend Chinet!!!!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This clear disposable cups are good and give the party a more fancy look. I use them in most of my parties and look amazing elegant and the best part it's that I don't have to wash them after. Also the price it's affordable and if you buy them at Costco it's even better.
Mary J.
Granby, MA
Great for parties where you don't want a lot of cleanup. The crystal cut gives it a "classier" feel than the traditional red solo cup. Great for serving wine! They are generally affordable and can be purchased at most major retailers. I would recommend this product.