Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert Plate 7"

The only fully coordinated line of premium disposable tableware

Perfect for any occasion with matching cups, cutlery and wineglasses

• Elegant & classy
  • Perfect for formal events
  • Made of premium plastic
  • Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert Plate 7"!
How would you rate this product?
Kristel M.
Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert Plate 7" uploaded by Kristel M.
Great quality product, super sturdy and even reusable! Very content with these. Will probably buy more.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert Plate 7" uploaded by Dixie M.
We love these plates for our "lazy" days. We use them for parties and other gatherings. Sturdy and good size for decent food portions. Disposable or Washable if need be.
Johnni K.
Jonesville, VA
These are so white clean and pretty you almost dont want to use them. They hold up great. Very sturdy. Great plates
Alexa L.
Newburgh, IN
Great products! I highly recommend to anyone needing disposable plates or kitchen ware! I would purchase again. Affordable
OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was a part of the CHINET Comfort Cup VoxBox in November. I never purchased products from the brand before, but after this VoxBox, when I bought some home goodies, I bought Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert Plate 7". They are nice, stylish, and a comfortable. This brand is a great discovery for me, very affordable and good quality! 👌💫
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Those plates great for any occasion, picnic, parties. Very strong, great quality, love them, make life easy
Maria M.
Cherry Valley, CA
I was super exited when I received this complimentary from influenster, these plates are so fancy looking and very durable they can be washed and re used for another holiday if you wanna re use them and they are also disposable but honestly with such great quality I wanted to keep them for a while ! Great product
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Candace L.
Orange, TX
I use Chinet plates all the time. They are very strong, and you do not need two hands to hold the plate. I like the bigger plates are better,then the small roung ones. Both sizes work for my family..
Valentina P.
Elk River, MN
Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert Plate 7" uploaded by Valentina P.
Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert Plate 7" uploaded by Valentina P.
These are the prettiest disposable plates I like the buy. I only buy them for very special occasion, because they most definitely are not cheap. They are very sturdy though, and they look very aesthetically pleasing.
Laneka M.
Odessa, TX
These plates are so elegant, that it's very surprising that they're made of plastic. The small 7" size of the plates makes them perfect for desserts and even small sides. They're very sturdy and durable, which is great for someone (like me) who likes to pack their plate!

Looking for your answer?