BY CHINET #1 in Disposable Utensils

Chinet® Cut Crystal® cutlery is made with premium plastic and molded to be stylish and elegant. A party-ready container makes serving a breeze. Use with the full Cut Crystal collection for a coordinated tablescape that simply elevates everything around it.

• 16 serving sets including knives, forks and spoons
  • Container doubles as servingware
  • Made with premium plastic

Jacqueline B.
Longview , TX
This disposable silverware is the best on the market if you’re wanting something that looks elegant but is still affordable and doesn’t require washing. These are great for hosting events or dinners, especially over the holiday season when you want things to look nice but also want easy clean up. Definitely recommend!
sharee b.
I had a small party and I had to buy utensils had a hard decision on which ones to buy so I chose chinet! Chinet silverware are great and the price was to bad a little costly then the dollars ones but it was well worth it great quality and very durable! But these for any party or BBQ you have! Great product!
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
So obsessed, never thought I'd be saying how beautiful plastic cutlery is.....but, it is! Chinet has done an amazing job with this cut crystal cutlery!
Kristal T.
Chuluota, FL
Another top quality product from Chinet. Reasonably priced, high quality and perfect for many occasions. This cutlery is my go to for so many events.
Amanda L.
Hurley, VA
I think I have reviewed this before! But anyways, I don’t buy them often, but when I do we reuse them over and over until they break lol.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
How convenient are these?!?! They came in handy this Thanksgiving. I did not have to do any dishes, so that's helpful.
Kim P.
Pomona, IL
These are extremely cheaper than buying them other places on top of that they work great! Loving these so much!
LaWanda T.
Tulsa, OK
Awesome stability. Very sheek indeed. Child proof for sure 😊🍁Just in time for thanksgiving 🦃
Michelle F.
This disposable silverware is top notch! The best for hosting over the holidays. Looks classy without all the fuss of having to wash it at the end of the night. Super durable, won’t break mid-cut! Thanks Influenster for letting me test out these products for free!!!! #MyChinetParty #ChinetxInfluenster #contest #complimentary @MyChinet @Influenster
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I received Chinet® Cut Crystal® Cutlery was perfect for our thanksgiving dessert! It was elegant and durable for the holidays meal. I got mine in a vox box was a surprise that made my holiday. I will be purchasing on my ourwn for Christmas! I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Alisha N.