BY CHINET #3 in Disposable Cups

The only fully coordinated line of premium disposable tableware

Perfect for any occasion with matching plates, cutlery and wineglasses

• Classy & elegant swirl design
  • Perfect for parties & gatherings
  • Made of premium plastic
  • Disposable
  • Made in the USA

Ayana B.
I loved how elegant these looked for plastic cutlery! With tons of accident prone kids around this was a great alternative to regular glasses. I prefer the look and feel of the stemless wine glasses to these though! I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Karin S.
Glendale , AZ
I loved these cups so much! I received them free for review purposes but immediately fell in love. They look so nice in any setting. They are super sturdy and very high quality. I loved using mine for wine and my daughter was so excited to use it for sparkling cider when we rang in the new year. Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Akron
These work well at parties when you want to look a little fancy, but use still use disposable cups because it’s easier. The cups can be recycled at the end. I occasionally find one that’s been cracked though and I only discover it I pour something in the glass.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I really want to give these cups a great review. However, most of mine arrived cracked. They are very elegant and can Jazz up any dinner party. I’m just not sure how well they hold up. I will be purchasing these items to test them out again. I received these complimentary from influenster.
Jordan C.
Jordan, MN
These are very nice cups for any occasion, they hold up very well and don't break down easily. I like how they are clear so they look more fancy than paper cups, however they are more expensive than some cups out there, but I would recommend trying them out!
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought these for a birthday party and they were the best! So much better than paper cups and all that , it added such a classy feel to the party which I loved! It also is a little expensive though.. I wanted to find a pack on sale but I couldnt so I bought it at the original price.. What I did was instead of throwing them away after the party I washed them and reused them now and then so I got my moneys worth!
Mariana S.
New Bedford, Massachusetts
These cups are a great quality! Very durable! It's not a flimsy paper cup that would easily be disposed of after one or two uses. My only frustration with this product is how expensive it is in comparison to other brands and also how less quantity is available compared to others. Other than it it really is a great product !
savannah h.
I didn't like these very much at all. i prefer regular solo or styrofoam cups more than these. the plastic was very hard and when using them with children, breaks when you drop them on the floor. a lot like a glass cup would. these would be great for a banquet or a party, but NOT with children.
Dani L.
Warrensburg , MO
These are my go-to outdoor wine "glasses"! I love these because they're great for sipping wine when you're outdoors and the kiddos and dogs are running around. You don't have to worry about breaking your glass & you can share your wine with neighbors in a "to-go" cup. It's a win-win!
Sandra J.
I know everyone knows this trick: bring the sharpie to the party. write your name on the cup. teach the kids to do this early on and they will keep this skill for every party. no need to go through a ton of cups. I like that it's clear and I can see when my kids are needing a refill.

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.