HealthMedicines & TreatmentsHomeopathicThe Body Shop
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask

Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask

Give your skin a new lease of life with The Body Shop's Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask. Inspired by Chinese traditions, they've blended ginseng extract, rice extract and sesame seed oil into our 100% vegetarian creamy exfoliating mask, that's been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. Use two to three times a week to reveal brighter-looking, even and supple feeling skin.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Glycerin, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit, Kaolin, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil\u002FSesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Cera Alba\u002FBeeswax\u002FCire d¿abeille, Perlite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter\u002FButyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Parfum\u002FFragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Menthol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract\u002FPanax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Menthoxypropanediol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Eugenol, Dextrin, Oryza Sativa Extract\u002FOryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, CI 77891\u002FTitanium Dioxide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask!
El Paso, TX
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask uploaded by Vennessa G.
This is by far the best mask that I have used in a while. I love the soft sweet scent of it and how easy it is to apply. The ginseng really helps energize my skin and the rice helps to clear and tame the oil I get on my skin. The jar is a generous size and it takes very little to cover your entire face. This mask is a quick and makes my skin look vibrant, radiant and feel like silk.
Port Gibson, MS
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask uploaded by Symone L.
I received the Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask as a gift from participating in an event on Ripple Street. The packaging is so nice. It comes in a convenient glass jar that can fit right into your makeup bag for on the go. Upon use, I noticed just how smooth and refreshing this mask is on my face. It dries down with 5-10 minutes and while it does, you can feel your pores opening and what almost feels like mint oils adding a little love to each of them. After letting it sit, I simply rinsed it from my face and patted myself dry. I love the way it firmed my skin up and made it so super smooth to the touch and clean without stripping me completely of my natural oils and leaving me with dry skin.
Wilmington, DE
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask uploaded by Sopho G.
This mask makes my blemishes go away almost instantly. It’s the only mask that i will buy these days.I highly recomend it
San Diego, CA
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask uploaded by Aneli C.
Love this product been using it for months and can't stay away. Makes my face feel and look so good, A dreamy, creamy exfoliating mask Helps revitalize and brighten dull skin, a luxurious facial at home. Mixed with rice and ginseng extracts from China and organic seed oil from Community Fair Tradesesame from Nicaragua, Vegetarian.
Baltimore, MD
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask uploaded by Susan R.
A dreamy, creamy exfoliating mask Helps revitalize and brighten dull skin A luxurious facial at home Mixed with rice and ginseng extracts from China and organic seed oil from Community Fair Tradesesame from Nicaragua Vegetarian.
San Antonio, TX
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask uploaded by Leslie S.
I like it very much, it leaves the skin super soft and with a natural glow and the best thing about this mask is that it's natural. Me gusta mucho deja la piel súper suave y con un brillo natural y lo mejor de esta mascarilla es que es naturalThe Bodyshop Chinese Ginseng & Rice gezichtsmasker - 75 ml
Granada Hills, CA
Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask uploaded by Ingrid C.
I got this few months ago. This is a gentle face scrub but I only recommend this to be used once a week if you are using chemical exfoliants. Don’t use chemical exfoliants and physical exfoliants at the same time because it will irritate your skin. Over all this is a good product.
Powell, OH
I was gifted a single use packet of this mask and enjoyed it. The scrubbing feeling was gentle and nice as well the smell. I’d be happy to receive this as a gift again but won’t be purchasing for myself.
This product does what says. It leaves your face with a glow and brights up after one use.Its a mask with a scrub that scrubs off the dead skin. Just amazing!!!!
I have the smaller version of this and I love it. It is exfoliating and feels good on the skin. I also love the smell. It’s great to try out the smaller pots to test them before you buy a larger pot, however I would 100% recommend this product, whether you have tried it before or not!

Looking for your answer?