China UFCIT Monopod Extendable Selfie Smartphone & Camera Mount Self-Portrait Video uploaded by Chantelle W.

BY CHINA

With this monopod, it's never been simpler to take the perfect selfie! Finally get the whole family in the shot, take a self portrait on a mountain top or grab the best shot above the crowd at a concert. This extendable monopod features a universal smartphone mount that can be used for iPhone 4/5/5s, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 or any phone under 3 1/3" in width. The mount is attached with a 1/4" base screw so you can remove the mount and use with your camera too! It's small size and wrist strap makes it easy to throw in a purse or a backpack and the mount adjusts so you can get the perfect pic at any angle. - Fits all iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, GoPro and more! - Compact size and wrist strap perfect for travelers - Soft mount interior to prevent phone scratches - 1/4" screw mount for use with standard cameras - Thumb screw and ball head to adjust to any angle - Base is 1/4" screw compatible for add on extension Telescopic metal handle extends from 7" to 41" - Mount adjusts for devices less than 3 1/3" width see more...

Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love my selfie stick. At first I thought it was silly but when you have a toddler and want a cute picture it's so hard to snap a photo with them so with the selfie stick it helps me get those cute pictures without them being blurry or sideways... my daughter also gets to get involved and you can capture so much more in the picture when the camera is more the an arm length away...
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love my selfie stick! Especially because my arms is so short and my husband does not know anything about holding the camera in correct angles so I don't look fat lol
Secily A.
Brentwood, MO
Best selfie stick out there! Highly recommend for any solo traveling you have coming up in the near future. Must have for trips!
Ayoub b.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.    Best Regards.
Mounira
amine b.
setif city 750 batiment A5 numero 56
my name is boumaza amine
i live in algeria
it cooooool
so i want to review this product in my instagram i have 30000 followers
so contact me ,,,
adriana k.
lima
Techie Expert Level 3
UFCIT Monopod Extendable Selfie Smartphone & Camera Mount Self-Portrait Video.
you can take exellents photos with all your friends you have to buy it right now if you do not have one
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
What's your favorite feature of the selfie stick?