BY CHINA

Now you can get in a quick workout, without leaving your desk! Use the Thigh Master to tone your entire body, including your thighs, chest, hips, and arms. This versatile total body shaper can be used to perform several exercises in the sitting position; and it can be easily stored away when it's not in use. Now there's no excuse for not exercising, even when you're in the office all day. It's time to work out with the Thigh Master! see more...

Georgina W.
Monrovia, CA
I remember when I first saw this product on an infomercial, I was apprehensive. Would this actually work? Then my curiosity got the best of me and I bought it. I actually really like it. It's not so strenuous where you can't do it, but after a few reps, you start to feel the burn. It's lasted me a few years and the only thing I've had to add was a little WD-40 to the middle part as it began to squeak a lot. Otherwise it's easy to use and to store away. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for simple yet effective thigh muscle toning.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is way to easy to use i have to do at least 100 reps to feel a burn and it is extremely uncomfortable. It's better than nothing.
Vanessa c.
It’s not horrible but it’s not the best
I honestly think you can achieve better results with resistance bands
Save your money and invest in better equipment
I wouldn’t recommend this either
Sorry girls but I have to keep it real