China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns! Polish uploaded by meghna p.China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns! Polish uploaded by Jen H.

BY CHINA GLAZE

• How many coats do you usually need to get the right color...1 Answers
  • Does this polish (after drying) look chameleon? And how m...1 Answers
  • Do these kind of nail polish last for a long time? 1 Answers
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
China Glaze is amazing. One of the only nail polishes I can get to last. It's not bad in price, either. Great colors, and you don't need a million coats, one is enough! Try it, you will love it!
Krystle C.
I haven't used this specific brand but they tend to be pricier and I don't think it's worth dropping that kind of money on any polish, unless it has a guarantee of "long wear."
Melissa S.
Awesome I would say. On the second coat I have great looking nails. It's easy to apply as long as you know how to apply it right. It does dry fast well at least for me it did. Almost all the colors I have from China glaze are amazing. Definitely worth the money for the pay off
Amna K.
Worthington, OH
Hands-down china glaze is my all-time favorite nail polish brand. None of their nail polishes have dried out on me and after so many years they are still going strong. It’s easy to apply too and I love the finish! I definitely recommend trying china glaze over any other brand.
Samantha H.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Returns! Courage more...
This particular color did not work well for me - it was a bit streaky and runny (flooded my cuticles easily). Shame, because I love the color - luckily, it's not super unique these days.

I usually love China Glaze but this was a miss.
Brooke P.
Review for: Returns! Courage more...
I am not a fan. I think it is too thin and you have to apply multiple coats for it to even show up really. However, if you take the time to apply multiple coats it does stay for a couple days before chipping.
Sara P.
pretty good actually protects your nails dry fast for any product you want to apply after this glaze , I like the colors offered by this company .. girls recommend !!!
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Returns! Courage more...
I think this brand of nail polish is great. The color is really pretty, a nice dark purple with sparkles that goes great in winter. I would recommend using with the topcoat.
Charity R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Review for: Good Witch #859 80926 more...
Good Witch is a very pretty shimmery glittery polish. It's a little on the sheer side, so it may take 3 coats to reach full opacity. But it's totally worth it!!
Shania R.
Katy, TX
The perfect shade of dark purple! China Glaze is the way to go if you want polish that smoothly glides on your nails with no hassle. Avoid streaking!
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Does this polish (after drying) look chameleon? And how many coats do you have to apply?
Jenn T.
Do these kind of nail polish last for a long time?
Kassiani T.
Astoria, NY
How many coats do you usually need to get the right color of it?

back