China Glaze VIII Nail Polish - 0.5 oz uploaded by Britne E.China Glaze VIII Nail Polish - 0.5 oz uploaded by Jen H.

BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze is the nail polish that sets the bar for all other brands. For over 13 years, they have been dedicated to offering the highest quality lacquers. Every polish is on-trend and rich in color. Express yourself with the many reds, blues, neons, and metallic colors China Glaze provides. Each polish contains China Clay that hardens the nail for added health and strength. This is the same material in porcelain that gives it such a high gloss finish. Features: Well known brand. High quality lacquer. Trendy, rich results. Accents any individuality. Contains China Clay. Has a high gloss finish. Colors inspired from all over the world. Each color has a 440-strand brush. Free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene. Dimensions:0.5 oz- All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

Vicki N.
PLANT CITY, FL
China Glaze has some of the best quality nail polish around, that gives Essie and OPI a run for their money. Every color I have purchased has been superb. Even strokes. Almost self leveling. Beautiful coverage and durability. Highly recommend.
Paris C.
charlotte
Nice coloring, though a bit thick. This is both good and bad because you don’t need as many layers, but it takes a while to dry and can be kind of an inconvenience. Price is reasonable and would buy again.
Yvette G.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of china glaze nail polishes. I have been purchasing for years and still remains on my favorites list along with Essie and Opi. Great product!!!!!!
Anna L.
I find that China glaze lasts a long time without chipping and I also like that it's not to expensive. They have an a great line of colors.
Sarah M.
Coopersburg, PA
I love China Glaze polishes! This color is the perfect dark purple for Fall! I find I only need two coats to get the perfect color.
Veronica H.
Kansas City
This is my favorite vampy nail polish. I love China Glaze, and the color you see in the bottle is the color you get on the nail.
Aesha B.
Absecon, NJ
China glaze is the next best nail color next to opi. The coverage is so nice and the colors are a little more daring than OPI
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
I love this deep dark purple! It's the perfect color for the fall and winter months. I have plenty of China Glaze colors, I am happy with their product. Pigmented color that doesn't chip away immedietly.
rasika b.
I LOVE CHINA GLAZE nail polish.. i trust brand... and that shade is awasome ... if you r finding long lasting nail polish then just try it.
Saxon M.
China glaze has always been one of my favorite brands of polishes, this colour is so pretty and it's very suitable for the fall.

Amazon