China Glaze Up & Away Nail Polish, Flyin' High uploaded by Nadia Carolina H.

BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze Up & Away Nail Polish, Flyin' HighYou will feel like you are 'flying high' with this bright aqua creme colored lacquer with a high shine that is a great spring color. Long-wearing nail lacquer. Flexible and will not chip. Non-thickening formula no thinner required-Long-wearing nail lacquer-Flexible and will not chip-Non-thickening formula no thinner required see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I have a rather large collection of nail polishes, & around 8-10 are China Glaze nail lacquer. I have always enjoyed doing my own nails & doing nail art. I have to say that China Glaze is probably one of my favorite top 3 nail lacquer brands when buying from drugstores. Its one of the more expensive brands but the quality is always worth it. With this brand there's always so many shades to choose from whether your in the mood for neon bright shades, shimmery, pastel, or dark. I normally only have to do one to two coats & with a top coat the color normally lasts a week if not a little longer before it starts to crack or peel off. I actually plan on buying a couple new shades very soon since spring/summer are about here & I want to see what new shades they have out now!
Siennae M.
Philadelphia
China glaze also has a strong hold and does not chip the colors variate wider than the other colors I use. If kept under bad maintenance or not used often the “grease” will start to build on the top. Or it become a thick substance.
Samantha M.
Donna
I have a few colors from china glaze and I love them! They are great in quality but not as expensive as essie of opi. That’s what I love about them! Not all the formulas and colors are creamy consistency or opaque. You have to open the bottle before buying in order to check that. More than likely, lighter colors are sheer and darker colors are opaque.
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
China glaze is my number one go to brand! But this color is even better !!! Always my first pick in colors . Great quality and shine I believe china glaze lasts longer than most nail polishes !
Mandi H.
Destrehan , LA
China glaze is my all time favorite nail polish brand!! I love all their colors and this one is such a gorgeous blue!! You can never go wrong with their polish!! I recommend them to everyone!! You can find them at a Sally’s store!!
Michele W.
Bossier City
I really want to give China Glaze 5 stars, but I can’t. The problem is that the product isn’t consistent. Even though I love the colors, it’s frustrating when the polish chips only after 2 days of wearing it. For the price it should definitely last longer.
Jessica S.
Diamond Bar, CA
I always use China Glaze. I love these polishes. This one is especially vibrant and pigmented, which allows for less coats of polish to be used. These bottles are a little pricey but there are always deals on different sites.
Casey H.
Love this color! China Glaze has the prettiest blues and so many to choose from. It always lasts long on my nails if I use base and top coat. Thin coats of this work best.
Nat F.
I really like China Glaze as a brand it's one of my favorite for nail polish. I usually buy it from Sally Beauty. I thought this color was super fun and looked great painted on my natural nails!
Jessica B.
I really like China Glaze products. They're a great value for what you get. Most of their polishes are very pigmented and have a great finish. I will say they do chip easily if you don't use a top coat to finish. I still have a large collection of their polishes and will always rebuy. This color in particular is one of my favorites in the summer!