China Glaze Up & Away Nail Polish, Flyin' High uploaded by Nadia Carolina H.

BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze Up & Away Nail Polish, Flyin' HighYou will feel like you are 'flying high' with this bright aqua creme colored lacquer with a high shine that is a great spring color. Long-wearing nail lacquer. Flexible and will not chip. Non-thickening formula no thinner required-Long-wearing nail lacquer-Flexible and will not chip-Non-thickening formula no thinner required see more...

China Glaze Up & Away Nail Polish, Flyin' High

Start your review of China Glaze Up & Away Nail Polish, Flyin' High!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Teresa A.
Lancing
I love the color only if you apply more than one coat!   If you don’t apply more than one coat then the color is really dull.  You have to use a top coat with this polish or it wont be shiny at all.   You have to let it completely dry which takes forever and Even when it feels dry if you hit your nail it will chip!
Jennifer l.
Yakima
I love this color, and I was excited to try it. However, I was disappointed to find that it took about 5 or 6 coats just to achieve a solid color. By the time I got the color looking solid, the polish was on so heavy that it took forever to dry. Once it finally dried, it chipped off easily. Not worth the price.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I have a rather large collection of nail polishes, & around 8-10 are China Glaze nail lacquer. I have always enjoyed doing my own nails & doing nail art. I have to say that China Glaze is probably one of my favorite top 3 nail lacquer brands when buying from drugstores. Its one of the more expensive brands but the quality is always worth it. With this brand there's always so many shades to choose from whether your in the mood for neon bright shades, shimmery, pastel, or dark. I normally only have to do one to two coats & with a top coat the color normally lasts a week if not a little longer before it starts to crack or peel off. I actually plan on buying a couple new shades very soon since spring/summer are about here & I want to see what new shades they have out now!
Brit B.
3771 hillside ave cincinnati ohio
China Glaze is a decent nail polish fairly priced I would recommend to others as it compares to the alternatives I say it couldn't be better but it's nice for the price and they have lots of colors looks very cute I can't complain good for a girl on a budget!
Faith F.
Los Angeles, CA
China glaze has always had some of the best nail polish and such a great range of color. I can’t believe how affordable they are , i have so many in my collection. This color in particular pops so well against my skin .
Michelle L.
Murrieta
Great product with excellent coverage. A topcoat is necessary for longer lasting color. Compared to the alternative, I really like how smooth it goes on and the deep colors.
Jelissa S.
Dallas, TX
I think China Glaze is a great brand when it comes to nail polish. I really love this color it really compliments my skin tone. The nail polish lasts a while and it doesn’t chip too easily. I use China Glaze often I sometimes bring my own collection of thick brand to my local nail salon and my acrylics come out great. This polish has yet to disappoint and I hope it never does. I find this brand online or in stores. So the prices may vary depending on which one you decided to use.
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
China glaze is my number one go to brand! But this color is even better !!! Always my first pick in colors . Great quality and shine I believe china glaze lasts longer than most nail polishes !
Amanda M.
China Glaze has excellent quality polishes for a great price! The colors are consistently opaque and true to the color in the bottle. The more neon colors do require a few layers to build the color; however the creme polishes are bomb. This one in particular is beautiful when you need that pop of color.
Mandi H.
Destrehan , LA
China glaze is my all time favorite nail polish brand!! I love all their colors and this one is such a gorgeous blue!! You can never go wrong with their polish!! I recommend them to everyone!! You can find them at a Sally’s store!!