BY CHINA GLAZE

Laurel A.
Most of China Glaze’s nail polishes are perfectly pigmented and look great. This particular color comes off oddly matte and changes color a bit when applied. It took about 3 or 4 coats to make it completely opaque, and it still chipped very easily within a couple of days. I do not recommend this particular product. But for sure check out some of China Glaze’s other polishes. They are normally wonderful!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
For a high end nail line I was not impressed with China Glaze. I feel that it chips off too easily and it always dries very matte on my nails (even if it’s a shiny color). The color selection is beautiful but I would not recommend this over OPI or Essie.
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
China Glaze is great! I love that they are matte but can be glossy if you out a topcoat over it. They have some pretty bomb colors. I haven't had many chipping issues.
Bailey P.
Athens
China Glaze makes some amazing color nail polish. It is always true to color. The only thing I have problems with is the fact that my nails chip with this polish. They never last more than 2-3 days. But they look gorgeous during that time!
Abby v.
I love the neon colors china glaze makes, but it usually takes 3 coats to cover the nails well. Sometimes the brighter colors will chip sooner than the regular colors. If you want a bright color i use china glaze otherwise i prefer opi!
Rebecca F.
China Glaze is by far the cheapest nail polish brand you can buy out there I can't say it's the best quality but it does dry quickly and the colors are always very true to what you see
Lisa W.
Farina
I love China glaze products. I would rather opt but this tends to be cheaper. Their colors tend to be on the brighter side. Only down fall you have to use a top coat to get the true color.
Yisbeli A.
I paint my nails at least once a week and I like having different colors to combined with my clothes. This one is easy to apply. it is fluid and that's great. I would like to buy more China glaze product because I really like it. If you wan't a fluid nail polish with neon colors, this is perfect for you.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
I've used china glazein different tones and all have been easy to apply, covering and mild-scented compared to other nail polishes I've used before. It's thick and is does not chip easily, trust me. I've used it a lot when I want extra shiny nails.
Cristie G.
Beautiful color, but I do not like this formula. It is streaky and runny. It is cheaply made. The name to me is a turn off in the first place. I would not recommend this to a friend.