BY CHINA GLAZE

Yisbeli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I paint my nails at least once a week and I like having different colors to combined with my clothes. This one is easy to apply. it is fluid and that's great. I would like to buy more China glaze product because I really like it. If you wan't a fluid nail polish with neon colors, this is perfect for you.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used china glazein different tones and all have been easy to apply, covering and mild-scented compared to other nail polishes I've used before. It's thick and is does not chip easily, trust me. I've used it a lot when I want extra shiny nails.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color, but I do not like this formula. It is streaky and runny. It is cheaply made. The name to me is a turn off in the first place. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
I love this brand of nail polish! it has tons of vibrant colors which are so easy to use. One application goes a long way.
Andreina M.
Love this color. Used it for several years. I take it with me to the nail salon because they usually don't have it.
Allison P.
Severn, MD
I really love this brand of nail polish. This color is great and stays on for a long time compared to some other brands. I bought mine at Target. Not too expensive.
Deanna S.
I love the bright pink color (always love bright toes). The polish goes on nice and stays on pretty well without chipping.
Ashley P.
Benson, NC
I absolutely LOVE this brand of nail polish! It lasts long and goes on shiny and easily! And of course who doesn't love pink?!
Kristen J.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love china glaze the colors are great i think that this brand of nail polish is one of the best out of other ones i have tried it gose on smooth and its not stikes at all
Mariangelica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautiful and lasting color , the enamel is really beautiful , is not as fast as other peels and color highlights perfectly , I have several of these in different colors and glazes please me a lot.