BY CHINA GLAZE

Tiana ❤.
Houston
I love this color. Stayed on very long on my toes. China glaze is one of my favorites because they last long, their colors are opaque, and they have beautiful colors. Also, they dont really get goopey if I have then for too long.
Jessica M.
Not a bad product. it was bright pink which wasn’t my favorite but it was a gift so I tried it anyway. The formula was fine as far as drying and only needing two coats to achieve the color!
Laurel A.
Most of China Glaze’s nail polishes are perfectly pigmented and look great. This particular color comes off oddly matte and changes color a bit when applied. It took about 3 or 4 coats to make it completely opaque, and it still chipped very easily within a couple of days. I do not recommend this particular product. But for sure check out some of China Glaze’s other polishes. They are normally wonderful!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
For a high end nail line I was not impressed with China Glaze. I feel that it chips off too easily and it always dries very matte on my nails (even if it’s a shiny color). The color selection is beautiful but I would not recommend this over OPI or Essie.
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
China Glaze is great! I love that they are matte but can be glossy if you out a topcoat over it. They have some pretty bomb colors. I haven't had many chipping issues.
Bailey P.
Athens
China Glaze makes some amazing color nail polish. It is always true to color. The only thing I have problems with is the fact that my nails chip with this polish. They never last more than 2-3 days. But they look gorgeous during that time!
Tracey T.
Lincolnton
This polish leaves no streaks..dries quickly and last a lot longer than other polishes. It's price is a little high abt 8 or 9 dollars on certain colors..but others are 4 dollars. This polish is very good for not peeling. I will continue using for as long as they make it.
crystal l.
Bellingham
These are very watery and aren't that easy to apply. They are extremely inexpensive however I'd rather spend more money for better quality instead if having a mess all over my nails and everywhere else. I wouldn't recommend trying these at all
Abby v.
I love the neon colors china glaze makes, but it usually takes 3 coats to cover the nails well. Sometimes the brighter colors will chip sooner than the regular colors. If you want a bright color i use china glaze otherwise i prefer opi!
Nicole J.
Grandview, MO
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It may just be me, but the color goes on as a matte and I always add a shiny top coat. I love the end result but the application take precision and a few coats to get the desired look. In the end, looks great and lasts for a while.