BeautyNailNail CareChina Glaze
The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 05 Ounce

China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce

by China Glaze

The perfect accent to any style, China Glaze The Giver Lacquer New Birth is part of the limited edition "the Giver" collection. China Glaze lacquers contain a nail hardener that is the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish: China Clay....

Is this color bright on nails and is it see through ?
Start your review of China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce!
Rachel R.
Arlington, TX
Review for: China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, Release, 0.5 Ounce
Love this color. The collection overall was good but the colors seemed to be a little thin/streaky. That’s fairly common with CG. CG as a brand is decent quality polish for those on a budget. It’s on par with OPI and very similar colors.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,156 reviews
Review for: China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce
China glaze is an ok nail polish to use. It’s goes on smoothly but you need to be careful how much polish is on the brush or you will have messy nails that will have to be either cleaned off or cleaned around them. I would rather bring my nail polish to the salon and have someone there paint them with the color I want in china glaze. I would recommend this nail polish just be careful how you apply it.
ingrid B.
Review for: New Birth
This brand is always great! One of the higher end polishes, but I find that I get the same results for a better price with wet n wild or other less expensive brands.
i do like that China Glaze has a gorgeous variety of colors to choose from though
Ellie D.
Kent, OH
Review for: (6 Pack) CHINA GLAZE The Giver Collection - Limited Edition - Intelligence Integrity Courage
Just bought this polish and it’s absolutely stunning !! Covered in two coats and the color is beautiful! I got so many complements and I would definitely recommend to everyone !
Ashley B.
Oceanside, CA
Really good nail polish for the price. Last for a while without chipping. Great color variety and the applicator is really nice as well. Goes on smoothly and is a great alternative to expensive nail polishes.
Latasha P.
Richmond
China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Latasha P.
China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Latasha P.
Review for: Capacity to See Beyond
Beautiful blue! This is one of my all time favorite shades. It applies easy and even. Love china glaze !!!
Diamond D.
Dumfries , VA
Review for: China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce
Really good coverage only needs one layer this brand in all is amazing it’s the only one I recommend
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Ilze D.
Review for: Capacity to See Beyond
Although the formula is nothing special, this color is phenomenally gorgeous. I did a standard two coats and just fell head over heels! I own about 800 bottles of nail polish and no other color comes close.
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: China Glaze The Giver Nail Lacquer, New Birth, 0.5 Ounce
Absolutely loving this shade! Super light baby blue shade goes well with any outfit. It's easy to apply, dries pretty fast, and lasts really long. I've gotten tons of compliments with this shade and I've tried many other shades and the formula still works really well.
Madi F.
Lancaster, PA
Pastels are my fave for any season or anytime of the year for any occasion these are good nail art polishes