China Glaze Tarnished Gold MC Nail Polish - 0.5 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY CHINA GLAZE

Heather G.
Louisville , KY
This is a really fun polish. The gold is very shimmery, which makes it look like a high end nail polish and the crackle looks great. With a top coat on, this doesn't chip any more than other polishes. Definitely a good buy for the price.
Julianna G.
Crackle is actually really cool and fun! I love this brand as well. I like to stick with the same brand on the bottom coat as crackle because I don't like mixing two different chemicals but that's just me)
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
China Glaze is a great brand. I love the consistency and their crackle is good. I LOVE this gold shade. its glimmery and shimmery. I like to put black or white under. I say you can put any nail polish under but I've heard you get better results with a China Glaze under coat.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love all the fun colors they have its long lasting and looks good to ..... so many varieties to choose from
Valentina B.
No me gusta mucho este color, pero el producto como tal es muy bueno, da un acabado muy bonito en las uñas!!
Macey M.
England
I'd really love to own some more China Glaze nail polishes, because their consistency and formula is great, and this colour is just so nice.