BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat prolongs the life of your nail lacquer. see more...

• How well does this product hold up to it's claims? Is it ...2 Answers
  • I love China Glaze products but swim regularly and find t...5 Answers
  • Is this clear?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kerri D.
China glaze strong adhesion Basecoat is a phenomenal nail base coat, I purchased mine from my local Sally’s at a very affordable price it leaves a high shine glaze to my nails and keeps them super strong. I absolutely love china glaze basecoat and recommend it to anybody with a high active life that doesn’t want to ruin their manicure.
Emma C.
Berea, OH
For the price this is an amazing product! I use this and then my chosen nail color and a top coat, the base coat makes a noticeable difference in the durability of any brand of nail polish that I use. I will definitely be purchasing this base coat again in the future!
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This is a great base coat. It make the application of the polish go on great. I absolutely love it. It’s easy to use and apply. Compared to the cheaper version it’s top notch. I will buy this product again.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This base coat is one of the best that I have used. I have tried a variety of brands including Essie, OPI, and Orly. I like this one the best then the Orly followed by OPI and Essie. I find my manicures last longer and chip less using this.
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is a great base coat! I liked to use it when I do my own mani/pedis at home. I think that it keeps my polish on for a long time. It is easy to use. Also love China Glaze they have amazing products!
Emily H.
I never really used base coats since I thought they were a waste of time, but decided to test this one out when my manicures were only lasting around 3 days. I ordered from Amazon after seeing good reviews and I'm genuinely blown away by the difference this makes! I'm rough on my hands and spend a lot of time typing at work, which usually chips my nails right away. I saw a big difference in how long my polish stayed, and my nails underneath seem grateful to not be stained! I would 100% recommend this, even if you have cheaper polishes to layer on top- it increased staying power for my $1 and $10 colors!
Eusaybia P.
This stuff changed my nail polish game! The last time I went to get my nails done at the salon they used this as a base coat and it lasted so long my nail polish and looking amazing! I will never stop using this amazing product when I do my nails. It protects my nails and makes them last a long time.
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL
This base coat works really well. I never really used base coats because it just seemed like a waste of time but after my sister painted my nails and used this, I fell in love. This reall does keep my nail polish from staining and does keep nail polish on for longer.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love China glaze! All their polishes are really great quality, and dry relatively quickly. This base coat really helps to protect my nails and keep them from staining. Definitely will buy again. Would recommend to purchase!
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I always find this brand to work wonders. I love using it and when I go get my nails done at a salon they always use this as well. It's very opaque which makes for great long lasting color. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kellie R.
Lamoni, IA
I love China Glaze products but swim regularly and find that no matter what I try, my nails chip within a day or two. Does this polish help avoids chips?
Gabryella S.
Leesburg, GA
Is this clear?
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How well does this product hold up to it's claims? Is it worth getting?