China Glaze Salsa Nail Polish - 0.5 oz uploaded by Kelly M.China Glaze Salsa Nail Polish - 0.5 oz uploaded by Kelly M.China Glaze Salsa Nail Polish - 0.5 oz uploaded by Tonya J.

BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze is the nail polish that sets the bar for all other brands. For over 13 years, they have been dedicated to offering the highest quality lacquers. Every polish is on-trend and rich in color. Express yourself with the many reds, blues, neons, and metallic colors China Glaze provides. Each polish contains China Clay that hardens the nail for added health and strength. This is the same material in porcelain that gives it such a high gloss finish. Features: Well known brand. High quality lacquer. Trendy, rich results. Accents any individuality. Contains China Clay. Has a high gloss finish. Colors inspired from all over the world. Each color has a 440-strand brush. Free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene. Dimensions:0.5 oz- All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

Kelly M.
This is a bright, true red. I love China glaze polishes. This one goes on smoothly, is shiny, and makes my nails feel solid and hard. When I want a standard sexy red this is what I go for.
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
Honestly i love this nail polish great color and goes on smoothly looks even better with a shine coat i would absolutely recommend this nail polish and brand !
Angela R.
Hialeah, FL
I really like red in my nails and trust me I tried everything but this brand is the best one! It last a lot and look like I was just left the beauty salon!
Martina G.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this polish, the formula is pretty good and i would use again, the prize is great and all but not my favorite line
Tonya J.
Moodus, CT
This is my go to red! Currently Salsa and black ombre for my Halloween nails.
Almost 2 weeks in and no chips.
Jamie M.
This is awesome!!! once you try it you will know what I'm talking about... Can't stop buying it. smells awesome. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.!
Sara T.