BY CHINA GLAZE

There is definitely something 'magical' about this polish. A light pink with silver shine, almost champagne. A very unique color that will look great when you go out on the town. Long-wearing nail lacquer. Flexible and will not chip. Non-thickening formula no thinner required. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
Review for: Joy 80207
I love China Glaze , this particular color has a nice it's not rly sparkly. Use a top coat to make it last even longer!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Review for: Magical
Great color and does not chip easily! Would recommend and is a great brand to buy when you do not want to go to the salon
Clair I.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Joy 80207
China glaze is an amazing brand and they always have the best colors. The polish itself doesn't dry out really fast and I love the brushes!
Courtney  D.
Courtney D.
Sweet Home, OR
Review for: Joy 80207
Love China glaze nail polish always brushes on nice and drys fast. And last for a long time. :)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Halifax, PA
Review for: Adore 80209
This color is a must have if you like China Glaze! It is so pretty in natural light and for me China Glaze doesn't chip as easily as other polish.
Nahreesun S.
Nahreesun S.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Adore 80209
I've tried this color at a nail salon and I love it! Going to purchase my own just because the color is so vibrant. 2 coats make the color pop and I've always been a fan of China Glaze. Their line never disappoints me.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Adore 80209
I like China Glaze, it goes on smooth and has a good shine. They have a good array of colors for a reasonable price.
Chia Lia T.
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
Review for: Adore 80209
I love China glaze nail polish ! I use this color the other day I gotta say it looks GREAT!, it also stayed on my nails about a week or so which that's a PLUS for me. Unlike Essie I mean I love Essie nails polish too, but for some reason they chip off easy. Am I the only one? Or does it happen to you guys??
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Review for: Joy 80207
I love this brand so much they polish is pretty and affordable this purple one is so pretty in the mail and I love wearing it
Lekha D.
Lekha D.
Fontana , Ca
Review for: Joy 80207
As a nail polish addict, I have to say that this is a pretty collection. China Glaze is a great line. I also have the crackle polishes in almost every color and they ROCK!