BY CHINA GLAZE

There is definitely something 'magical' about this polish. A light pink with silver shine, almost champagne. A very unique color that will look great when you go out on the town. Long-wearing nail lacquer. Flexible and will not chip. Non-thickening formula no thinner required. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Viviana R.
Review for: Magical
I honestly think that China Glaze is one of the most high quality nail polish in the market right now. The color sin general are to die for! The are super pigmented and super resistant. Some people may think it is a little pricey, but let me tell you, it is totally worth the money!
Akyann C.
Review for: Cherish 80210
I really love drugstore products, especially nail polishes, which is one of my of my weakness. China Glaze nail polish is not one of my faves, its very pigmented but applies very streaky and it lasts long! I really wish they would change the brush on this nail polish.
what I love is that there are a variety of colors!
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Adore 80209
Honetsly, I don't have anything bad to say about this brand! It is extremely affordable and they have a huge selection of colors! I am always pleased whenever I use this brand of polish. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nikki  N.
Review for: Joy 80207
I love China Glaze , this particular color has a nice it's not rly sparkly. Use a top coat to make it last even longer!
Paige D.
Rossburg, OH
Review for: Joy 80207
Favorite nail polish to use when I get my acrylics done and it works when I don't get them done too!
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Review for: Joy 80207
I love China glaze!! This color is beautiful! Chine glaze is easy to find and affordable. The colors available through China Glaze are most of my favorites!
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Joy 80207
China glaze is an amazing brand and they always have the best colors. The polish itself doesn't dry out really fast and I love the brushes!
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Joy 80207
I love the China glaze polishes the colors always stand out and on point and the Polish is very smooth I love it..
Jessie T.
Review for: Joy 80207
I love this brand so much they polish is pretty and affordable this purple one is so pretty in the mail and I love wearing it
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
Review for: Adore 80209
I love China glaze nail polish ! I use this color the other day I gotta say it looks GREAT!, it also stayed on my nails about a week or so which that's a PLUS for me. Unlike Essie I mean I love Essie nails polish too, but for some reason they chip off easy. Am I the only one? Or does it happen to you guys??