BY CHINA GLAZE

There is definitely something 'magical' about this polish. A light pink with silver shine, almost champagne. A very unique color that will look great when you go out on the town. Long-wearing nail lacquer. Flexible and will not chip. Non-thickening formula no thinner required. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Viviana R.
Review for: Magical
I honestly think that China Glaze is one of the most high quality nail polish in the market right now. The color sin general are to die for! The are super pigmented and super resistant. Some people may think it is a little pricey, but let me tell you, it is totally worth the money!
Akyann C.
Review for: Cherish 80210
I really love drugstore products, especially nail polishes, which is one of my of my weakness. China Glaze nail polish is not one of my faves, its very pigmented but applies very streaky and it lasts long! I really wish they would change the brush on this nail polish.
what I love is that there are a variety of colors!
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Adore 80209
Honetsly, I don't have anything bad to say about this brand! It is extremely affordable and they have a huge selection of colors! I am always pleased whenever I use this brand of polish. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
Review for: Adore 80209
I love China glaze nail polish ! I use this color the other day I gotta say it looks GREAT!, it also stayed on my nails about a week or so which that's a PLUS for me. Unlike Essie I mean I love Essie nails polish too, but for some reason they chip off easy. Am I the only one? Or does it happen to you guys??
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Magical
China glaze is my favorite brand of polish...followed by many other brands. 😉❤️💅 they have so many beautiful colors and I love to do nail art, China glaze water marble great, and stamp good for me also.
Lekha D.
Fontana , Ca
Review for: Joy 80207
As a nail polish addict, I have to say that this is a pretty collection. China Glaze is a great line. I also have the crackle polishes in almost every color and they ROCK!
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Cherish 80210
I usually don't trust anything from a drugstore. Especially nail polishes. But this China Glaze nail polish really showed me that it is amazing. It has great pigment and lasts legitimately forever! I really enjoy this product and I know you will too. Rate 10/10 (:
Nahreesun S.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Adore 80209
I've tried this color at a nail salon and I love it! Going to purchase my own just because the color is so vibrant. 2 coats make the color pop and I've always been a fan of China Glaze. Their line never disappoints me.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Review for: Joy 80207
I love China glaze!! This color is beautiful! Chine glaze is easy to find and affordable. The colors available through China Glaze are most of my favorites!
Lupitaa R.
Review for: Cherish 80210
I love China Glaze nail polishes! They have so much variety of colors! Plus also love how long my nail polish lasts like a whole week without chipping!