BY CHINA GLAZE

• Is this brand five-free? I have really sensitive nails and it's s...1 Answers
  • Are these polishes long-lasting and chip-resistant?1 Answers
  • How long do they last because my job includes lots of water?1 Answers
China Glaze Road Trip Nail Lacquer Collection
  • "Love this it last for about two weeks and colors are really nice and there is a color for everyone's liking...." in 1 review
  • "it's smooth application to your nails evens the color out and a second coat really gives it the "glaze"." in 1 review
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
I loce this collection out of all the brands i live by tgis one it stays on for weeks no cracking i add top coat at end week and iam good to go it goes in smoothly no clumping its great
Nicole B.
West Palm Beach, FL

I really like this product especially for my nails and it also looks super cute and shiny and professional....
This product you can find it anywhere in any store or drug store, Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens etc....
It also dries quick and helps your nails grow and look healthier.....
Ansley T.
Lagrange, GA
I paint my nails constantly it's my relaxation. China Glaze is my most favorite to use! it's smooth application to your nails evens the color out and a second coat really gives it the "glaze". I am very pleased with the Polish and 100% recommend it :)
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE CHINA GLAZE! great product. love their collection of colors. the product last. they are trendy and nice. The price is good, quality is amazing. smooth application. for girls of all ages!
Brandy Z.
W Springfield, PA
Love opi Polish. Love how rich the colors always are. Love how long they last and just the overall vibrancy of colors. I absolutely love the hardner in them. Gives them almost a gel like quality.
Kelley L.
This collection has a great selection. Even if you only care for one or two colors. Nice smooth formula. China Glaze formula works great on me and no chips. Although I know it's different from some people chemistry.
Amy J.
China Glaze nail polish is a solid brand with a fairly good color selection but the formula can be a bit thin. Also the collections seem somewhat repetitive. The names are new and clever but the colors seem to be very similar.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I got Wanderlust out of this collection and it is so gorgeous. I love the shimmery finish.  If I had had the money, I would've picked up a few more.
Ana C.
China Glaze is a smooth polish and it has a great variety of hues but it doesn't last. My nails will last maybe 4 days with this polish.
Nicole L.
Halifax, PA
When I saw these they were a definite must have! They are a perfect collection for summer and I think I have almost all of them.
Christine D.
Puyallup, WA
Are these polishes long-lasting and chip-resistant?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this brand five-free? I have really sensitive nails and it's so hard to find brands that work for me
Shannon M.
How long does this polish last without chips?
Bettina S.
Blumenort
How long do they last because my job includes lots of water?