China Glaze Pickerr Uperr Nail Art Tool

by China Glaze

Patented double-sided rhinestone applicator.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of China Glaze Pickerr Uperr Nail Art Tool!
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
This works pretty well for picking up rhinestones to put on your nails. Not foolproof but easier than using your fingers. It's worth trying if you haven't.
Sarah G.
El Paso, TX
I love having this. I can pick up the gemstones to put on my nails faster instead of struggling using my fingers.
Lyla K.
Frederick, MD
This does an ok job at picking up rhinestones for nail art but I feel like I’ve used better. You have to angle it just right to pick up the rhinestone.
Mariana A.
San Lorenzo, CA
I used this once and I really like this. It’s really nice if you want to do a cute little design on your nails.

Looking for your answer?