BY CHINA GLAZE

Pamper your nails with this orange cuticle oil from China Glaze. Made with the highest quality ingredients & used by professionals, these nail products were made to help with your everyday nail care needs. see more...

Nicki M.
Syracuse
This oil is a great blend that keeps my cuticles soft and clean looking. No more dry, dead skin around my nails or painful splits. Because it had jojoba oil in it, it is also good for your nailbed itself.
Stacy S.
I have this in the peppermint sent and I absolutely love it! I think I bought this at Cosmoprof (which I can shop at since my mom is a hairdresser). It smells great and works really well to hydrate my cuticles around my nails! I use this all the time and I will definitely buy it again! It's a go to item when I'm doing my nails at home. I would highly recommend this to anyone who does their own nails.
Chelsee D.
West Midlands
I bought this product from TK Maxx (I’m from the UK) about 6 months ago, I have only ever tried the OPI Avoplex cuticle oil, I liked it but didn’t like it enough to remind myself to use it everyday. I am more of a fan of thick hand creams that moisturise my hands as well as my cuticle/nails well. So when I saw this I thought for the price I’ll give it a shot. I have tried China Glaze nail polishes which are in my top 5 brands of nail polish so had high expectations of this product, which it didn’t disappoint! I love the smell, it does smell like Orange (as the packaging states lol) but it reminds me of Terry’s Chocolate Oranges which is a bonus. The oil it’s self absorbs into the nails quickly so you can carry on with your day quickly soon after it being applied. I have noticed in the 6 months I don’t have such dry cuticles and it is very rare I have to push them back. My nails look more healthy and stronger, I suffer with peeling nails as well which is very minor now due to using this. I can honestly say this is the only product I have introduced in my “hand/nail care routine” I still use the same hand moisturiser (Lush’s Charity Pot) and this oil day and night. To say I have been using this product for 6 months there doesn't look like I have used any at all, I promise I have haha!
I am very pleased with this product, Well done China Glaze.
🌟🌻V A.
Valdivia , AK
Excelente producto. Tenia el problema de que me salían muchos cueritos y este aceite lo solucionó. Es increíble como hidrata. Lo puedes aplicar con el gotario que trae o con la brochita. Totalmente recomendado si sufres de piel seca al rededor de las cutículas. China Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil, 0.5 fl ozChina Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil
Brittany M.
What's this product suppose to help with? I've never heard of orange cuticle order and if it is any good I would love to try it.