China Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil uploaded by Stacy S.China Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil uploaded by Stacy S.China Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil uploaded by 🌟🌻V A.

BY CHINA GLAZE #99 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Pamper your nails with this orange cuticle oil from China Glaze. Made with the highest quality ingredients & used by professionals, these nail products were made to help with your everyday nail care needs. see more...

Stacy S.
I have this in the peppermint sent and I absolutely love it! I think I bought this at Cosmoprof (which I can shop at since my mom is a hairdresser). It smells great and works really well to hydrate my cuticles around my nails! I use this all the time and I will definitely buy it again! It's a go to item when I'm doing my nails at home. I would highly recommend this to anyone who does their own nails.
🌟🌻V A.
valdivia
Excelente producto. Tenia el problema de que me salían muchos cueritos y este aceite lo solucionó. Es increíble como hidrata. Lo puedes aplicar con el gotario que trae o con la brochita. Totalmente recomendado si sufres de piel seca al rededor de las cutículas. China Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil, 0.5 fl ozChina Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil
Brittany M.
What's this product suppose to help with? I've never heard of orange cuticle order and if it is any good I would love to try it.