BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze is one of the top professional nail care products available. Our unique, one-of-a-kind formula contains a special balance of polymers, to maintain color, shine and luster, and resins, to enhance flexibility and adhesion, that work together to create a nail lacquer that is chip-resistant, long lasting and durable Free of DBP, Toluene and added Formaldehyde China Glaze® Nail Care Cosmetics contain China Clay as a nail hardener. . see more...

China Glaze Neon Nail Laquer with Hardeners
  • "neons are noriously bad formula wise, these are no exception, but with a white base and top coat, these unique neons are stunning!" in 11 reviews
  • "It does has it's cons but like i said, they have a huge color selection so that is what draws me in every time..the colors are so bright and vibrant!" in 6 reviews
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Other more...
Vermillion is the perfect bright red for my super pale skin. It took me years of reds and disasters to find this guy! “I’m not really a waitress” from OPI is my favorite shimmery red but for a bright red there was so many misses! They had the wrong undertone, were more on the orange or black cherry sides and looked off. Then when at the nail spa I saw this color and tried it on my fingernail. With two to three coats it was the exact shade I had wanted forever! This bottle is my 3rd of Vermillion and I believe it was one of the first China Glaze colors in their line up. It was also rereleased in the All Decked Out Collection. I think I’ve had a bottle of this shade for over 20 years. I keep it in my fridge and it lasts for years without any issue at all. This is my favorite China Glaze color.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Pink Voltage more...
I LOVE China Glaze, the applicator brush is the perfect size to cover your nails without a mess and getting nail polish on your skin. It's pigmented, a couple of coats will do the job and it's a great price! I always get asked where my nails are done and I always do it at home :)
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I love China Glaze. It is my go-to nail polish. The colors are extremely pigmented and last a long time. I am able to keep my nails on for two weeks when I have a primer and top coat. I love how easy the colors apply to the nails and the brushes are always easy to use!
Lexi W.
Review for: Purple Panic more...
I am not a fan of China Glaze at all. First off - it is just a glaze, the polish is not highly or deeply pigmented. You have to apply a ton of layers of polish to try to achieve the color. It also does not wear well, meaning it easily washes away. I do not recommend.
Megan M.
Review for: Orange Knockout #1005, Turned Up Turquoise (Neon), Rose Among Thorns more...
I don't think there is a color you can't find in this intriguing line, from the most subtle, barely-there nudes to deep cobalt blues and grays. It brushes on smoothly, dries well, and last a little longer than many other brands. Overall, it's a good buy. ADDENDUM FEBRUARY 2014: I received it to review in "Sunday Funday," a fun pop of bright blue color. The shade has been a pick-me-up during this never-ending winter, and it wears beautifully, so I don't have to fear continuous manicures.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
I'm for sure a nail polish girl and I love every single color I have from China glaze!! I've bought these at a few different stores and online and I love them. They are such good polished with amazing colors! I would recommend these to anyone and will continue to buy more!!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Shore Enuff is a super neon green. This polish was released in the Off Shore collection in 2014. This polish can be a litte thick but self levels on the second coat.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Love the color , china glaze always comes out so shiney and bright. It does chip easily tho once its dry . But use a base & top coat and it last a long time . Love it
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really love these nail polishes for the color selection. I own about ten of them. One thing I do not like about this polish is that it has a matte finish to it which makes it look very dull if you're not wanting a matte look. Of course when you put the top coat it looks nice and shiny but whenever I apply it I'm always a little disappointed in the look. It chips easily on the nails, but I think that is just because it comes off with daily chores. When I wear it on my toes it seems to stay much longer. It does has it's cons but like i said, they have a huge color selection so that is what draws me in every time..the colors are so bright and vibrant!
Jennifer p.
Meridian, ID
China Glaze is my go-to for neon polishes. Their colors are wonderful. They are great bases for glitter polish bases and i reach for them a lot when swatching during the summer. My only issue is the formulas differ polish to polish. Nevertheless, i deal with bad formulas for the color payoff.
Ditza V.
I have used this brand before but I would like to know if this particular color is hard to remove?
Nola G.
Davidson, NC
How fast does this product dry? If I'm in a hurry would this be a good product for a quick coat of colour?
Alina P.
Would I have to double coat this polish? It looks amazing in color.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone mind telling me if this hardener has quick results?
Haleigh R.
I'm interested in a long lasting nail color that doesn't chip easily, is this the product for me?