Tati C.
Tati C.

Out of china glaze, opi and essie which brand do you think is the best?
Tara T.
Tara T.
July 12, 2014, 2:25 p.m.
China glaze. I like opi just fine but prefer china glaze. I haven't had much luck with the few essies I've bought
Amy R.
Amy R.
May 27, 2014, 1:18 p.m.
I am a huge fan of Essie because of their color options and unique polish names, but out of these three it would be my least favorite. I have had more problems with the formula more so than China Glaze or OPI. Sometimes Essie can be too sheer and not apply as perfect. OPI would be my perfect pick overall. The one thing I will say about them is I wish their brushes were a tad skinnier. Overall, they are really great quality polishes!
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
May 5, 2014, 10:03 a.m.
Essie, the colors are beautiful and it doesn't chip as easily:)
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Dec. 23, 2013, 5:29 p.m.
China Glaze, more variety, great formula, and you can always catch an awesome sale either in a B&M or online.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Oct. 27, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
I love China Glaze, and OPI, I am not a huge fan of Essie though.
Donya P.
Donya P.
Oct. 16, 2013, 4:07 p.m.
OPI is much more smooth
Maile C.
Maile C.
Aug. 30, 2013, 9:35 p.m.
For colors i like china glaze, for formula Opi, then essie for maintenance
Beth G.
Beth G.
May 24, 2013, 9:01 a.m.
Hands down Essie is the worst! China Glaze beats out OPI by barely an inch.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
May 17, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Essie will always be my favorite :)
Emma H.
Emma H.
March 4, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
Essie but I also really love china glaze.
Mishelle F.
Mishelle F.
Feb. 7, 2013, 4:31 p.m.
I'm really not a huge Essie fan, and have only tried OPI a few times. China Glaze, in my opinion, is the best out of them all. I'm so in love with this brand. They're not expensive ($5) and they have an awesome formula. Their colors and collections are awesome as well.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Jan. 23, 2013, 2:20 a.m.
OPI seems to have a more consistant formula. It's much more durable than the other two.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Jan. 20, 2013, 2:35 p.m.
China glaze is my top. i really don't like essie. the nail polishes i bought from essie take 3+ coats and it gets goopy and doesn't look pretty. with china glaze, it takes me 1 or 2 coats and dries fast
Karii C.
Karii C.
Jan. 3, 2013, 3:36 p.m.
China Glaze
Mona M.
Mona M.
Nov. 9, 2012, 9:30 a.m.
OPI. the other two chip quicker
Chakeya G.
Chakeya G.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:24 p.m.
Essie is my favorite hands down
Candy J.
Candy J.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
I love the opi mattes,but china glaze colors are so fun its a toss up
Shalanda F.
Shalanda F.
Nov. 6, 2012, 7:43 p.m.
I prefer essie and opi because they are longer lasting but china glaze kind of beat them on colors.
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
Nov. 5, 2012, 9:29 a.m.
I really like Essie, but it's more expensive. :(
Boni L.
Boni L.
Nov. 4, 2012, 2:32 p.m.
I think personally that China Glaze nail polish is a lot more manageable then OPI
MiMi E.
MiMi E.
Nov. 4, 2012, 11:08 a.m.
OPI and essie are the best I think. But if you don't want to pay $8-10 for a little bottle of polish get China Glaze. It's cheaper but gives you the results you want
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Nov. 4, 2012, 6:26 a.m.
China glaze as they have the most colour choices and they are all very pigmented. The other brands I find lack in colour pigmentation for some.
Voke O.
Voke O.
Nov. 3, 2012, 1:49 p.m.
I cant choose between OPI and Essie. love them more than china glaze.
Camie H.
Camie H.
Nov. 3, 2012, 1:14 p.m.
OPI definitely has the best quality and the best shade range.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Nov. 3, 2012, 9:28 a.m.
Definitely China Glaze, they are not terribly expensive and have an amazing color range. I splurge on OPI if it's a really cool color and I personally dislike Essie's formula & brush.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:56 p.m.
I love Essie and OPI's formulas and find that they are more consistent than China Glazes formulas. When it comes to durability, I find that OPI and Essie polishes will last longer than China Glaze polishes by 1-2 days. The funny thing is, there are some colors where OPI polish will last longer, and then other colors where Essie polishes will last longer, so it differs from color to color. I also found that China Glaze glitter polishes will last extra long. However, with the combination of a high quality base coat and top coat, you can extend the life of your China Glaze polish very easily to last as long as the high end polishes. :)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Nov. 1, 2012, 6:15 p.m.
It all depends on what kind of colors you like! China glaze often has the brightest and funnest colors, as well as those that are a little bit 'different'. OPI is great for your classics, rich colors, and specialty colors. Essie is my favorite for their pastels and sheers; I think they make the best french manis!
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Nov. 1, 2012, 10:28 a.m.
Personally I love Essie the best, then OPI, then China Glaze
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Oct. 30, 2012, 6:31 p.m.
I personally like both but O.P.I is more pigmented than Essie i think.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Oct. 30, 2012, 6:13 p.m.
Essie, hands down.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Oct. 30, 2012, 4:13 p.m.
I like OPI the best hands down, then Essie, then China Glaze.
jordan m.
jordan m.
Oct. 30, 2012, 3:15 p.m.
I prefer Opi
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Oct. 30, 2012, 2:18 p.m.
I'd have to say China Glaze. Some of the others have some colors that can be too sheer, needing multiple coats, but I've never had that happened with any China Glaze polish.
Tzivia K.
Tzivia K.
Oct. 30, 2012, 1:18 p.m.
Personally, I like OPI the best, but they're all really nice.

Join Now