Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
My original review, I posted, I wasn't happy with this polish. After some trial and error, I realized how important a top coat was to use with this brand of polish, and also pure acetone polish remover was essential in taking it off, and I had a much better experience! I use one thin coat of polish and then a second coat, followed by two coats of the China Glaze Top Coat, and it looked and lasted much longer. Especially if I added another layer of the top coat every couple of days. Now that I know the correct way to use it, I'm much happier with it.