MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsChina Glaze
Nail Polish With Hardener, Black Diamond, 05 oz (Pack of 2)

China Glaze Nail Polish With Hardener, Black Diamond, 0.5 oz (Pack of 2)

by China Glaze

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 019965770293China Glaze is a one of a kind formula that contains a special balance of polymers, to maintain color, shine and luster and resins, to enhance flexibility and adhesion, that work together to create a nail lacquer that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of China Glaze Nail Polish With Hardener, Black Diamond, 0.5 oz (Pack of 2)!
Chanster C.
milwaukee
China Glaze Nail Polish With Hardener, Black Diamond, 0.5 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Chanster C.
Love the nails polish. I been using it quit some time and use the color from China glaze.
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
China Glaze Retro Diva Nail Polish I like this nail polish form my nails feet’s it’s very long lasting an very shine not high cost
Evelyn R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I highly recommend this nail polish I love the way it dry fast and it has a very shinny looks after they’re fully dry.
Amy S.
Waleska, GA
Loved this black. I do wear this black a lot of the time, it’s a classy color. It’s beautiful.
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
I wanted to love this product but I don't. The color is pretty, but when I would apply it the product would chip very easy. It could be because I do not own nail salon quality things to make it stay longer. I wouldn't buy again but that is just me. I don't reccomend.
glos V.
Fort Collins, CO
THIS IS MY GO TO FOR LONG LASTING COLOR EASILY APPLIED TO YOUR NAILS. IT CAN DRY FAILY QUIKLY. CANT BUILD TO MUCH OR IT LOOKS CLUMPY. EASY TO APPLY THE COLOR IS BRIGHT, VERY PRETTY. ITS SO AFFORDABLE I TOTALLY RECCOMEND. YES WHO WOULDNT BUY IT AGAIN. #INFLUENSTER #STAY.FADED.BRAND
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
This color black is as black as it gets. And it’s a smooth black. The color is really great and it also nourishes my nails! Highly recommend this brand!
April C.
PEARLINGTON, MS
Gray for rock in that golf look and those jobs at the man that black fingernail polish not many are there but there are some great for the Imo’s have fun with this one guys
Megen N.
This polish is just okay. It didn’t give me the shine I was hoping for but it worked. The application was fine and easy to use. However, it chipped very easily. I couldn’t go a day without it chipping all over the place. It’s just an okay polish.
Telina S.
Kalispell, MT
I don't use regular nail polish any more (I use Color Street now) but when I did use nail polish China Glaze were some of my favorites.

Looking for your answer?