China Glaze Nail Polish, Pool Party, 0.5 oz

by China Glaze

China Glaze is a professional-level nail enamel made with a special balance of polymers and resins that combine to create a nail lacquer that is long lasting, chip-resistant and resistant to color and shine fading. Will not thicken in the bottle, no...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of China Glaze Nail Polish, Pool Party, 0.5 oz!
Tiverton, Devon
China Glaze Nail Polish, Pool Party, 0.5 oz uploaded by Tami W.
Review for: China Glaze Nail Polish, Pool Party, 0.5 oz
I love this colour...so neon and perfect for summer ! Does chip fairly easily which is pretty normal for a neon however I can get a good few days wear out of this polish and I do change my polish every 3-4 days so it doesn’t bother me. This is a staple for me in the summer
Kingston, ON
Review for: China Glaze Nail Polish, Pool Party, 0.5 oz
I love the colour itself. It’s bright and summery and I get complimented on it often. However, I’m lucky if I go 2 days without a chip. And when it chips it comes off in a huge chunk. Despite trying good base/top coats this still ALWAYS happens :(

Looking for your answer?