BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze is the nail polish that sets the bar for all other brands. For over 13 years, they have been dedicated to offering the highest quality lacquers. Every polish is on-trend and rich in color. Express yourself with the many reds, blues, neons, and metallic colors China Glaze provides. Each polish contains China Clay that hardens the nail for added health and strength. This is the same material in porcelain that gives it such a high gloss finish. Features: Well known brand. High quality lacquer. Trendy, rich results. Accents any individuality. Contains China Clay. Has a high gloss finish. Colors inspired from all over the world. Each color has a 440-strand brush. Free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene. Dimensions:0.5 oz- All dimensions listed are approximations.

• Has anyone ever gone through an entire bottle of nail pol...13 Answers
  • Does this nail polish dry quickly? My patience isn't the ...1 Answers
  • Is this brand good? For how long does it last ? 5 Answers
  • "Really great colour, great product too." in 1 review
  • "China Glaze is the best nail polish there is and its affordable!!" in 1 review
  • "I love China glaze it is one of my favorite nail polish brands." in 1 review
Lauren V.
Scottsburg, IN
Review for: Other more...
I picked this up at Ulta because I had heard good things and knew the brand was cruelty free, plus I was on the hunt for a nice glossy black. I bought the shade Liquid Leather. My review is based solely on my use of this shade. I did not like it enough to try more.

First of all: the smell. It didn't just smell like your typical cheap nail polish. It had a smell that almost reminded me of mildew; strangely earthy. I ended up getting a headache about 5 minutes after applying from the scent. I am used to 5-free and 7-free formulas, which apparently have a much lower smell.
It was also very thick and "gloopy". I wiped away excess before applying and it still completely filled up my nail beds when I got the sides of my nails. I found that this thickness didn't give the sleek look I was wanting.

It took a long time to dry, which doesn't make it terrible or anything. I just prefer to be able to use my hands within ten minutes of applying. I ended up jacking up the polish on a few of my nails really bad because it wasn't dry yet, so I just took it off. Unfortunately,  that means I cannot comment on chipping.
It did give full coverage in one coat, which is cool. I was planning on having this applied by a nail tech when I get acrylics in the future. They will likely have an easier time working with it than I did.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fluid oz more...
I like this color for summer. I don't always do my nails at home . Mostly go to the salon but I do have a wish to have my home station soon . It's bit expensive to go all the time to the salon . I find this is easy to apply. But it does not stay on to long . My nails usually are soft . Maybe that's the issue and I try to wear gloss when washing dishes but I find it chip away quick . Maybe I do it wrong but I had better nail polish before..
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
I have always loved the colors China Glaze comes out with but I'm not really a fan of the quality of their polish. The brush is really thin so it makes it difficult to not have streaks/lines on your nail because it takes several strokes to cover the nail. It also chips really fast compared to other professional polishes. I love it for my toes though because I love the colors and all polishes seem to last a longtime on the toes.
Tara K.
I’m a long time fan of China Glaze nail polish. I used to work at a Beaty supply store and I was always buying these nail polishes. They’re affordable and true to the color you see in the bottle. The color lasts for quite some time if you have their top coat! I love the great selection of colors they offer and their holiday packs are awesome! I highly recommend these nail polishes. You can find them at Sally Beauty Supply and a lot of the times they’re buy 2 get one free. They run about 7 dollars.
Ashley O.
Review for: Ahoy! more...
I am so sad about china glaze not working for me. Their colors are so pretty! But they never seem to work. I have tried so many different colors with different base/tips and with at home manis/pedis and going to different salons but they never last. They always chip within an hour or so so I sadly quit buying this brand.
shawn b.
Are use the china glaze topcoat on all of my manicures over my gel extensions and it makes my nails super shiny and last a really long time! These only cost about $10 each and they last a really long time. Are usually buy mine from Sally’s beauty supply.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Review for: Faith more...
If you are looking for a more natural looking french manicure, try a coat of Stickey base coat and just use this color for the tips and cover with a top coat. (Natural nails, I don't know about acrylics). I get lots of compliments on this combination.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
China Glaze Nail Polish
Nice polish,dries fast and awesome coverage. A great variety of colors to choose,affordable and last a good two weeks without chipping and using a clear top coat works to keep color and keeping nails looking nice.
Yasline C.
Its an okay product, honestly not worth 7-9 dollars a bottle. You need to apply two to three coats to get a decent coverage. And it chips so fast its not worth applying. Its okay for the price but other brands are much better.
Madison. W.
Orange Park
I love this polish. You really can’t go wrong with it. The color stays pretty true to the bottle (you know how sometimes it’ll dry and turn a completely different color?). It’s not overpriced either which is always a plus.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
China glaze or OPI?
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
WHERE CAN YOU BUY CHINA GLAZE?
Tati C.
Out of china glaze, opi and essie which brand do you think is the best?
shoba s.
Epping
Are china glaze polishes long lasting?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite china glaze nail polish color? mine is for audrey :)