BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze is the nail polish that sets the bar for all other brands. For over 13 years, they have been dedicated to offering the highest quality lacquers. Every polish is on-trend and rich in color. Express yourself with the many reds, blues, neons, and metallic colors China Glaze provides. Each polish contains China Clay that hardens the nail for added health and strength. This is the same material in porcelain that gives it such a high gloss finish. Features: Well known brand. High quality lacquer. Trendy, rich results. Accents any individuality. Contains China Clay. Has a high gloss finish. Colors inspired from all over the world. Each color has a 440-strand brush. Free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene. Dimensions:0.5 oz- All dimensions listed are approximations.

• Has anyone ever gone through an entire bottle of nail pol...13 Answers
  • China Glaze Nail Polish or essie Nail Polish? 💅🏽4 Answers
  • Does this nail polish dry quickly? My patience isn't the ...1 Answers
  • "Really great colour, great product too." in 1 review
  • "China Glaze is the best nail polish there is and its affordable!!" in 1 review
  • "I love China glaze it is one of my favorite nail polish brands." in 1 review
Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
My original review, I posted, I wasn't happy with this polish. After some trial and error, I realized how important a top coat was to use with this brand of polish, and also pure acetone polish remover was essential in taking it off, and I had a much better experience! I use one thin coat of polish and then a second coat, followed by two coats of the China Glaze Top Coat, and it looked and lasted much longer. Especially if I added another layer of the top coat every couple of days. Now that I know the correct way to use it, I'm much happier with it.
Danielle F.
Oliver
Absolutely love China Glaze polish. Although on the pricier side, it is definitely worth the price. Just wish it was cheaper so that I could buy even more ;)
The colors I have used are always amazing. In fact I am wearing a  China Glaze polish as I'm typing this. They go on nice & smooth. They are very accurate to the look way the color looks in the bottle.
Amanda G.
Buford, GA
I do like this brand of nail polish. It’s fairly inexpensive and the quality of polish is not too bad. The polish is thin and requires several coats for the right color. I tend to use this brand less because I’ve found other brands last longer and go on better. However, I have used this brand and have a couple of shades I usually go for.
Jenna B.
Kalamazoo, MI
It's hey you pay for what you get the nail polish for the price I guess isn't that bad but it's no OPI or Essie but all in all I've got a couple of these and it's not that bad if you're looking for some cheap nail polish that can do the trick just finished it off with a good top coat
lauren j.
Kapolei
Personally for me China Glaze is the best nail polish out there, its not too thick or too thin! It dries quicky and it doesnt go tacky which i hate! You can get load of colours, bright, dark neon, you name it they have it! I would buy more of these polishes as I love them
Bernadette P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black more...
This is a review for Red Pearl! One of my favorite red nail polishes! This color is more of a bright red with glossy sparkly touch to it. It is smooth to apply on nails, brush is easy to use. It is a beautiful red, not too dark and not extremely light either. It always lasted me about 2 weeks when I take care of my nails. You need this type of red polish in your collection! I love this color, if you like the shiny red kind of nail polish then pick this up! I love China Glaze! #chinaglaze
Sami W.
Dubuque, IA
I've had this same bottle for several years and it still works incredibly well! Goes on smooth and only takes 1-2 coats to look great. I don't usually wear a top coat but this doesn't chip as easily as other polishes I've used. I would buy again.
Rae P.
Searcy, AR
I've never had a problem with China Glaze nail polish. Their polishes tend to have good pigmentation and only go on with one or two coats. They dry within a reasonable time and don't chip terribly unlike some other lower-cost polish.
Maria A.
chicago
Review for: China Glaze Nail Polish more...
Great nails polish!! This will make your nails look like they were professionally done!!! Affordable and long lasting. Very smooth application. I use this polish a lot and would recommend this product to everyone!!
Brenda O.
North Hollywood
I love the fact that China Glaze has SO many different colors to choose from, and they all have such clever names. They are very well pigmented, and don't require a lot of layers to look nice. They are definitely one of my top favorite nail polish brands to use on myself and my clients.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
China glaze or OPI?
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
WHERE CAN YOU BUY CHINA GLAZE?
Tati C.
Out of china glaze, opi and essie which brand do you think is the best?
shoba s.
Epping
Are china glaze polishes long lasting?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite china glaze nail polish color? mine is for audrey :)