BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze is the nail polish that sets the bar for all other brands. For over 13 years, they have been dedicated to offering the highest quality lacquers. Every polish is on-trend and rich in color. Express yourself with the many reds, blues, neons, and metallic colors China Glaze provides. Each polish contains China Clay that hardens the nail for added health and strength. This is the same material in porcelain that gives it such a high gloss finish. Features: Well known brand. High quality lacquer. Trendy, rich results. Accents any individuality. Contains China Clay. Has a high gloss finish. Colors inspired from all over the world. Each color has a 440-strand brush. Free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene. Dimensions:0.5 oz- All dimensions listed are approximations.

• Has anyone ever gone through an entire bottle of nail pol...13 Answers
  • Does this nail polish dry quickly? My patience isn't the ...1 Answers
  • Is this brand good? For how long does it last ? 5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Really great colour, great product too." in 1 review
  • "China Glaze is the best nail polish there is and its affordable!!" in 1 review
  • "I love China glaze it is one of my favorite nail polish brands." in 1 review
Lauren V.
Scottsburg, IN
Review for: Other more...
I picked this up at Ulta because I had heard good things and knew the brand was cruelty free, plus I was on the hunt for a nice glossy black. I bought the shade Liquid Leather. My review is based solely on my use of this shade. I did not like it enough to try more.

First of all: the smell. It didn't just smell like your typical cheap nail polish. It had a smell that almost reminded me of mildew; strangely earthy. I ended up getting a headache about 5 minutes after applying from the scent. I am used to 5-free and 7-free formulas, which apparently have a much lower smell.
It was also very thick and "gloopy". I wiped away excess before applying and it still completely filled up my nail beds when I got the sides of my nails. I found that this thickness didn't give the sleek look I was wanting.

It took a long time to dry, which doesn't make it terrible or anything. I just prefer to be able to use my hands within ten minutes of applying. I ended up jacking up the polish on a few of my nails really bad because it wasn't dry yet, so I just took it off. Unfortunately,  that means I cannot comment on chipping.
It did give full coverage in one coat, which is cool. I was planning on having this applied by a nail tech when I get acrylics in the future. They will likely have an easier time working with it than I did.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fluid oz more...
I like this color for summer. I don't always do my nails at home . Mostly go to the salon but I do have a wish to have my home station soon . It's bit expensive to go all the time to the salon . I find this is easy to apply. But it does not stay on to long . My nails usually are soft . Maybe that's the issue and I try to wear gloss when washing dishes but I find it chip away quick . Maybe I do it wrong but I had better nail polish before..
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
Review for: Up All Night more...
China Glaze has been my favorite nail polish brand for years now! Aside from a couple of bad seeds (which I blame on bad batches), this brand has never let me down. They have a beautiful selection of colors and their polishes have staying power like no other. Their polishes do come with a slightly thinner brush than some of their competitors, like OPI, but I personally prefer that as my nails are not very wide and the smaller brush gives me a cleaner application. If you're looking for a polish that lasts, I highly recommend China Glaze Nail Polish, you are paying for quality.
shawn b.
Are use the china glaze topcoat on all of my manicures over my gel extensions and it makes my nails super shiny and last a really long time! These only cost about $10 each and they last a really long time. Are usually buy mine from Sally’s beauty supply.
Debi N.
Addison, IL
Review for: Flip Flop Fantasy more...
(6 Pack) CHINA GLAZE Nail Lacquer with Nail Hardner 2 - Flip Flop Fantasy My go to summer fav!! Dries pretty quick and takes a couple coats. Has a matte finish unless you use top coat. Always looks great on all skin tones
Yasline C.
Its an okay product, honestly not worth 7-9 dollars a bottle. You need to apply two to three coats to get a decent coverage. And it chips so fast its not worth applying. Its okay for the price but other brands are much better.
Amanda C.
New Jersey
China Glaze is probably my favorite nail polish brand. They have a ton of different color options and the brush makes the polish quick and easy to apply. I also like how thick it is, so you only need to apply two layers.
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
I have always loved the colors China Glaze comes out with but I'm not really a fan of the quality of their polish. The brush is really thin so it makes it difficult to not have streaks/lines on your nail because it takes several strokes to cover the nail. It also chips really fast compared to other professional polishes. I love it for my toes though because I love the colors and all polishes seem to last a longtime on the toes.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
China Glaze is easily one of my favorite nail polish brands. Their line is full of beautiful shades. They last fairly well and don’t chip as easily as other brands around the same price point. I definitely recommend them.
Tara K.
I’m a long time fan of China Glaze nail polish. I used to work at a Beaty supply store and I was always buying these nail polishes. They’re affordable and true to the color you see in the bottle. The color lasts for quite some time if you have their top coat! I love the great selection of colors they offer and their holiday packs are awesome! I highly recommend these nail polishes. You can find them at Sally Beauty Supply and a lot of the times they’re buy 2 get one free. They run about 7 dollars.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
China glaze or OPI?
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
WHERE CAN YOU BUY CHINA GLAZE?
Tati C.
Out of china glaze, opi and essie which brand do you think is the best?
shoba s.
Epping
Are china glaze polishes long lasting?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite china glaze nail polish color? mine is for audrey :)