CHINA GLAZE Nail Lacquer with Nail Hardner - Drastic uploaded by Joanna R.

BY CHINA GLAZE

China Glaze is used by Nail Professionals only. This nail lacquer contains China Clay as a nail hardner. • Free of DBP, Touene, and Added Formaldehyde • Contains Nail Hardner • Professional Use • Made in USA NET WT. 0.5 OZ / 14 mL China Glaze Brand... see more...

Yeyliz S.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this on whim. I used it to cover up my fading full-set. I really love this color, ideal for vampy nails. The formula is best applied twice and is long lasting.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
Love this nail polish. It's such a pretty color and it last forever. Other nail polishes tend to chip off but this one works great. It drys pretty fast and it's not too thick.
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Drastic by China Glaze is a beautiful blackened red-berry. I got this at the professional beauty supply house, Armstrong/McCalls where I get most of my OPI, China Glaze, CND and Orly nail polishes. It’s a great color and looks nice with my pale skin. CHINA GLAZE Nail Lacquer with Nail Hardner - Drastic