BY CHINA GLAZE

Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection - Only at ULTA! China Glaze contains China clay as a hardener. Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde. China Glaze?s use of extra pigments and dyes results in even durable coverage. Shades include: Ulta-Violet (multi color prism overlay) Be Bright Back (bright fuchsia cr?me) Sweet Talk To Me (soft purple/pink cr?me) Cons-Ulta My Manicurist (blush blue cr?me) Diamond In The Rough (silver flake overlay) Golden Seal (gold flake overlay) (0.5 oz.) - Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection see more...

• What's your favorite nail color?1 Answers
  • How well do you like this? Is it good on top of a solid c...1 Answers
  • El producto es bueno verdad ? Se bonito 1 Answers
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
It's a pretty nice color .The formula of the nail polish is very good the nail polish will not chip easily.
Crystal B.
Lincolnton, NC
I really enjoy this polish. They have a great color selection and very pretty glitter polish that goes on smooth and dries 3x as fast as opi.
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
China glaze wears so well. My nails are always so much stronger too. My favorite shade is ruby pumps
Karen L.
Anaheim , CA
I just love the brand and considering that it is beautiful i use it all the time. I get it at a good price and use it over a dark color and it lasts linger than normal nail polish does. Definitely recommend.

Katie O.
Review for: Be Bright Back more...
Cannot Say Enough GREAT Things About China Glaze Polishes! I 💖 That All Of The Polishes Are Made With Nail Hardeners Right In Them So Thry Won’t Chip Or Break While Polishes Are On! They Have An Array Of Gorgeous Sexy Colors! Ruby Pumps Is My All Time Fav “Christmas Red”! And Strawberry 🍓 Fields Is Another GORGEOUS Shade. It’s A Golden Pink. Definitely Check That One Out For Summer! 💅🏻
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Be Bright Back, Sweet Talk To Me more...
I love this colour it’s such a nice colour of pink, not too bright and it’s so cute! I love pink that’s the only colour I paint my nails really, so it’s nice that they have so many shades! This one is definitely my favourite!
Ferni B.
I really like glitter so this was a must. But when you put it on you must double coat echas the glitter will not show much. It is also hard to remove when you have put a lot. I would definitely would buy again though.
Tiffany G.
I got my nails done at a salon and they used something similar to this. It didn't have the same color, though. I'm not sure if it was expired or just a bad batch but it was sticky and I had to get my nails redone at another salon. I still give it 4 stars because I love the color in this!
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
I love polishes like this. They are very nice and are helpful to keep the polish in place and better. Also protects the nail. I honestly also love to use this on its own without having it over top another polish
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Not my all time favorite product. I prefer OPI overall. For my this doesn't last as long as opi
are these worth the price?k
Zariyah C.
Annapolis, MD
Do you have to do several coats for it to show up good?
Noa S.
Does it last for a longer time? Is it shiny and smooth od you can feel the bummpy textur of yhe glitter?
Tristyn G.
Marathon, TX
I have been looking for a good nail polish I does not chip. Is this nail polish last a while before it starts to chip?
Journie S.
Greenfield, MA
Does this chip is it a good brand